MAC N Collection - 2N

No Image

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

MAC repromoted this lipstick with the Nicki Minaj collection. This is such a beautiful shade however its the dreaded lustre formula so it only stays on for 20 minutes. I hope to find a dupe. I will not repurchase.

on 12/9/2009 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I got this in a swap after hearing so much about it. I love, love, love this lipstick!!! It is a milky pale pink colour-a great nude. I wear this lipstick more than any other, i wish it hadn't been a LE!!!

on 6/21/2009 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Gorgeous light milky baby pink nude is the best way I can describe it. It is glossy and looks gorgeous over Rimmels eastend snob lipliner. Actually looks good over any nude lipliner. Loves it ;)

on 4/21/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love 1N and 3N .. so I thought for sure this would be a huge hit with me as well. On my MMM skintone though, this just made me look like a corpse! Way too beigey and very pigmented .. it was like I had just swiped concealer on my lips. This is a very beige/nude color .. which is normally a hit with me, but on my skintone, this lipstick was just entirely too light and opaque to work with my skintone. Swapped this one off pretty fast, and went back to my beloved 3N lippie!

on 4/21/2009 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would buy this again if I could find it. It's the most perfect slightly peach-ish beige nude on me. Very creamy formula. Looks great with smokey eyes.

on 3/6/2009 12:06:00 AM

I missed out on the N collection but have been dying to try the lipsticks. I was finally able to swap for 3N and 2N. I looove 3N...gorgeous pink. But for me 2N fell flat. It didn't work with my skin tone at all. It was way too light and settled into the fine lines. It is a beautiful color that I can definitely see working on some people but on me it just looks like concealer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick! It's a lot like Myth color-wise, but much less dry and chalky. I love this, especially with a dramatic smokey eye and a summer tan. It goes on very silky, but it helps to have exfoliated lips first. If this wasn't limited edition, I would DEFINITELY repurchase!

on 9/29/2008 8:45:00 PM

UBER beige, SMALL hinge of pink -- and you MUST exfoliate your lips before wearing or you'll look crazy. And dead. I love this lipstick for the nude look with sexy, smoky eyes. Plays down pigmented lips. I have to wear it with a gloss even on exfoliated lips because it really accentuates my dryness if I don't. Staying power isn't GREAT, but not horrid.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick. it's my favorite! it's so perfect for playing down my lips since they're fairly pigmented. i wear this all the time because i love doing a lot with eyeshadow so if i dont play down my lips they take away from my eyes but with this it works perfectly without looking like concealer. it's so great, i've never bought backups of anything, but i bought one of this!

This is a perfect nude for me when combined with 2N lipglass from the N collection. It's a light creamy pinkish beige. Without the 2N lipglass, it sort of washes me out, but not terribly, I can still wear it alone, but I prefer it with the lipglass to warm it up a little for my NC30 skin, because I don't usually wear it without the lipglass or Prrr, I wouldn't give it a perfect 5. It gives a very high fashion looking nude lip with the lipglass, I am comfortable wearing it any day. It's especially lovely when paired with bright or smoky eyes. Because it's a lustre finish, it tends to wear off rather quickly.

I would definitely purchase it again if it wasn't LE.