NARS Greek Holiday

NARS Greek Holiday
Nars Greek HolidayGreek HolidayGreek HolidayNARS Greek Holiday gloss

4.6

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite nude gloss. It has the right amount of glitter and is a great color to go over pretty much any lipstick. Especially nudes, corals, and pinks.
It does have a lot of shimmer/glitter but it's a nice pop for the lips. Especially when the sunlight hits it, it's gorgeous. Would definitely purchase again.

on 5/25/2009 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! This is my first NARS product ever. It has a slight pink color and it has gold shimmers. The only setback is that the sparkles stayed on my lips when I tried to take it off with a tissue. I don't think that happens when it naturally comes off though. The NARS make up artist put this lip gloss on after this bright pink lip pot type thing--the combination was very nice.

I said I wouldn't buy this product again because of the price. Too expensive.

on 1/11/2009 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I love this so much, it's clean and has just enough shimmer. I would describe it as a clear peachy pink shimmer. I thought it would be orangy from what I saw online, not at all. Just lovely.

UPDATE:
I returned it because of how sticky and thick it was.

on 7/14/2008 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my new favorite gloss because it is a beautiful color and it is not sticky.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this and I absolutely love it... the color is great. It's really sheer so if you wear it alone it's just a gorgeous sparkly gloss but I put it on top of Belle De Jour and it's a great nude look. It feels nice on not sticky just smooth but if you try to take it off it is sticky. I don't have m/u on today that's why I was trying to take it off I was just playing around with it. But it's a great beige color with gold, pink, blue and I swear I saw some green micro sparkles. I took my mirror outside and it was just stunning in the sunlight. NARS prices suck of course and it was $24 but if I ever run out of it I will definately buy it again.