NARS Cosmetics Greek Holiday

NARS Cosmetics Greek Holiday
Nars Greek HolidayGreek HolidayGreek HolidayNARS Greek Holiday gloss

4.6

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My HG lipgloss. Perfect formula. Gives lips a subtle radiance with a hint of golden pink/peach and a slight finely milled glitter when the sun hits. Perfect nude lipgloss to wear alone or over a lipstick. I wear alone and feel it gives my lips a "I didn't try to hard to look glam but just am" kind of look... Perfect everyday gloss. Although, it looks equally stunning with a dramatic eye for a night look. Worth the price tag!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Just a gorgeous, healthy nude shimmer and a perfect lip gloss. Nothing else to say - it's beautiful and will definitely be buying it again.

on 8/27/2009 10:43:00 AM

My new favorite lip gloss. A nice slightly shimmery neutral gloss - I think it would look good on anyone. Makes your lips look healthy and glam. Get it :)

on 7/18/2009 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love greek holiday!! I recieved this first as a sample and when I ran out i bought the full size!! It is very light and pretty! Like all NARS glosses, it has a very nice consistency as well. Will definitely repurchase when i run out!

I love, love, love this gloss. I don't think its something I would have picked out for myself because I am very fair, but I got a makeover and the SA used this over Jilted Love lipliner. I must say the combination looks FAB with my coloring. I love it. Its so awesome. I think its comparable (with Jilted) to MAC Prrrr.

I really do like Nars lipgloss. This colour is a pretty apricot gold colour with shimmers. I think NARS needs to fix up the scent in their product though, and add a hint of mint or vanilla.

Like all nars lip gloss colors this one is great! when i look close at this the color includes tiny gold, apricot, silver and red shimmers. Its so very pretty. on the lips it just looks really gleaming and glossy with a light beige color. i would have given it 5 but it tastes really bad!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I just got this and I absolutely love it... the color is great. It's really sheer so if you wear it alone it's just a gorgeous sparkly gloss but I put it on top of Belle De Jour and it's a great nude look. It feels nice on not sticky just smooth but if you try to take it off it is sticky. I don't have m/u on today that's why I was trying to take it off I was just playing around with it. But it's a great beige color with gold, pink, blue and I swear I saw some green micro sparkles. I took my mirror outside and it was just stunning in the sunlight. NARS prices suck of course and it was $24 but if I ever run out of it I will definately buy it again.

on 2/27/2008 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This stuff is hella expensive, but I still love it. I notice people have a hard time getting it to show up on their lips, but I think this is probably because they have dry, shriveled up lips to begin with. Your lips have to be healthy before you even consider putting lip gloss on! I used to have the same problem complete with very thin lips, but after finding a quality lip balm to put under the lip gloss my lips are about 3 times as thick and pigmented as they used to be. I use the lip balm from perfectcomplexion.net because I once received it as a sample and have been buying it ever since! Back to the lip gloss... The color is absolutely beautiful and shiny without being obnoxious or cheap looking. The texture is lovely and there is absolutely no foul smells (that I can smell at least). I LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of the best glosses NARS has made! It's a lighter formula than other NARS glosses and is non sticky but still long wearing. The shade is very complex, a mix of beige, peach and pink but still sheer though very buildable to a good nudish color. It reminds me in a way of Becca Bellini but way more complex in the shimmer/sheen of the whole thing. It almost has a beigey, golden, peachy/pink flash on top of the existing color and the shimmer is even harder to pin point. It has very, very small mirco shimmer that seems to be peach, gold, pink, red and I swear I see green if I look hard enough but it's done in a way where none of it is so pronounced that you look at the gloss and can definitively say it is this and this because everything is done so subtly that I even put my glasses on to figure out if I was really seeing the green micro shimmer which is very sparse but there. I had to get a second opinion on the shade and my SO says it is a rose champagne and that is true too. I think the NARS description is sparkling pink sand, I swear it's a gorgeous color that you will get lots of use from. I think it looks great on it's own and it's incredible over any lipstick. My favorites to top from the Spring collection are Belle de Jour (it transforms this already great color into the best nude lip look ever) and Success lipstick. It even helps me tone down Manhunt enough to be wearable for my coloring. Overall this is a great gloss and is in my top three NARS glosses which are Greek Holiday, Moon Fleet and Stolen Kisses (which is also part of the collection in the gloss/stain duo with Pampa). Love it and cannot say enough good things about this gloss it's very unusual, super wearable and absolutely GORGEOUS!