NARS Cosmetics Greek Holiday

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
NARS Cosmetics Greek Holiday
Nars Greek HolidayGreek HolidayGreek HolidayNARS Greek Holiday gloss

4.6

This lip gloss provides a fabulous golden, nude sheen. I wear it alone or with a more neutral colored lip stick. I love that it goes with everything and that I can wear it without worrying about the coloring (very universal). I gave it 4/5 because it doesn't last very long and because it smells like a band-aid. Overall, the color and consistency win over and I'm on my second tube! This is pretty much my HG lip gloss.

subtle gold shimmer gloss, great alone or layered :)

on 1/17/2010 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Divine! Greek Holiday is beigey nude with tons of iridescent sparkle, and it's the greatest over a nude lip to add an awesome shimmer factor. Texture is awesome, not goopy at all. I don't notice any grittiness or taste, but I don't spend lots of time sucking on my lips either, haha. Wear is average for a gloss, doesn't disappear but it's not staying past a few drinks. Highly recommend this! Will definitely re-purchase.

finally something from NARS i LOVE!! it does smell like plastic like the others and it is kind of gritty like the others but i love the way it looks on me. i got this in a set that came with a few different colors so i will definitely purchase this in the full size when i run out!

Really pretty nude with golden flecks...shimmery and lovely. I like to put it over top of NARS Fantasia lip liner and it is soooo pretty!

I have to say I LOVE this lipgloss. I do think it happens to be kind of expensive for a lipgloss, and since I go through lipgloss like underwear, I can't see using it too often because I can't afford to be buying this every other month. Anyhoo, with that said, I happen to really enjoy this lipgloss. I saw it in one of the Sephora catalogs they send you every couple months and I loved the way it looked on the model. I put it in my favorites and said that the next time I went to Sephora I'd pick it up. The thing is, this lipgloss seemed to NEVER be in the store when I wanted it. I could not find it and they didn't have it listed in the store for the longest time. They had it online, but not the store. I finally went the other day and they had it. I bought it and went on my way. I love he packaging, I love the way the cap feels and how everything is really nice. I love the gloss, on my lips it comes on as a nude and has alot of golden shimmers. It reflects nice in the sunlight and keeps my lips very glossy. It's not a "sticky" type gloss at all and it's not gooey on my lips. I would recommend this to anybody that wants an awesome color and an even better payoff.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this in Selfridges. I was originally looking at Turkish Delight, but the SA very kindly said he thought Greek Holiday would be better for me and I was in love as soon as he applied it! I purchased it on the spot.

This gloss is nude but defined with a subtle glittery shimmer (but don't be put off because I said that, the pieces of glitter are teeny and don't show up unless you're like an inch away from it). The result is polished, expensive-looking and groomed, and looks fab with lashings of smoky eye makeup.

It stays put well for hours and you get a lot of gloss for your money, so it is worth it. I love this, it is a go-to gloss for me.

Major thumbs up.

on 7/14/2008 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my new favorite gloss because it is a beautiful color and it is not sticky.