NARS Greek Holiday

NARS Greek Holiday
Nars Greek HolidayGreek HolidayGreek HolidayNARS Greek Holiday gloss

4.5

on 9/14/2011 9:52:00 AM

Expensive, but beautiful, gold shimmery gloss with a hint of champagne pink on my C4/NC30 Asian pigmented lips. I wear alone for a hint of nude shimmer or over any shade of lipstick and it enhances, not alters, the lipstick color, by adding texture and shine. As other reviewers mention, Nars Glosses do stink; they smell like play-doh! But the color is great, the texture is smooth with slip (not super sticky), and it lasts about as long as you'd think with a gloss (an hour, tops). I would definitely buy this shade again as it is a great neutral layering gloss so it's versatile and "worth" the $24 pricetag and I have yet to find a DS dupe.

on 10/24/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Lipgloss had always been the kind of thing I didn't think was worth spending $$ on. Greek Holiday changed it all for me! I received this as a gift and am so impressed. It's not sticky, the glitter in it is super fine (if there were such a thing as CLASSY glitter, this would be it!), and it's great alone or on top of other lip products. I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my mom actually baught this for herself, and i tried it and stole it from her (shhh dont tell!) so i love the color because on me its a nude/pink shimmery gloss that i can wear anytime. Unfortunately it only lasts a few hours, but thats ok because the color is worth it. I pair it for additional color with MAC's High Tea lustre lip stick, because NARS' Belle De Jour lipstick it too expensive

on 8/10/2010 9:51:00 AM

Product - NARS calls this "sparkling pink sand" - it looks like a golden/warm-toned sandy nude in the tube but on my lips it wears as sheer pale champagne with a silver-frosty finish. The base color tones down my natural lipcolor. The frost/shimmer keeps my lips from completely disappearing but sometimes I think it's a bit too frosty for this light a shade. For reference, I'm AAB/NC25. I tend to wear this more frequently over another, darker lip product than just by itself. Nice texture - smooth and really not very sticky.

Packaging - Square cross-section with rounded edges, translucent satin finish body, and a black screw-top which houses a doe-foot wand applicator. Retails for $24, which is a bit steep to me for any lipgloss; luckily I got this as a GWP.

Overall - Great product - but I'd get more use out of this shade if it were less frosty. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Just a gorgeous, healthy nude shimmer and a perfect lip gloss. Nothing else to say - it's beautiful and will definitely be buying it again.

finally something from NARS i LOVE!! it does smell like plastic like the others and it is kind of gritty like the others but i love the way it looks on me. i got this in a set that came with a few different colors so i will definitely purchase this in the full size when i run out!

Really pretty nude with golden flecks...shimmery and lovely. I like to put it over top of NARS Fantasia lip liner and it is soooo pretty!

on 12/4/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the color and the shimmer of this lip gloss. It's super natural but with lots of shimmer in it. It instantly makes your lips pop! And you can wear this when your makeup is natural or smoky! There isn't much color, just a very sheer pinky coral color which looks nothing on the lips when applied and i think it looks almost the same as dior addict ultra-gloss- pink stiletto

on 5/25/2009 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss! This is my first NARS product ever. It has a slight pink color and it has gold shimmers. The only setback is that the sparkles stayed on my lips when I tried to take it off with a tissue. I don't think that happens when it naturally comes off though. The NARS make up artist put this lip gloss on after this bright pink lip pot type thing--the combination was very nice.

I said I wouldn't buy this product again because of the price. Too expensive.

on 2/15/2009 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this lipgloss. It was the first one I bought from NARS and I just love it. The taste is weird, but its all about the color for me. This looks great with a tan.