NARS Greek Holiday

Nars Greek HolidayGreek HolidayGreek HolidayNARS Greek Holiday gloss

on 4/12/2012 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

While the colour is beautiful, I want something with less shimmer/sparkle. I find Buxom's Amber to be a close dupe.

This lip gloss provides a fabulous golden, nude sheen. I wear it alone or with a more neutral colored lip stick. I love that it goes with everything and that I can wear it without worrying about the coloring (very universal). I gave it 4/5 because it doesn't last very long and because it smells like a band-aid. Overall, the color and consistency win over and I'm on my second tube! This is pretty much my HG lip gloss.

on 1/17/2010 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Divine! Greek Holiday is beigey nude with tons of iridescent sparkle, and it's the greatest over a nude lip to add an awesome shimmer factor. Texture is awesome, not goopy at all. I don't notice any grittiness or taste, but I don't spend lots of time sucking on my lips either, haha. Wear is average for a gloss, doesn't disappear but it's not staying past a few drinks. Highly recommend this! Will definitely re-purchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

to me this is a shimmery version of nars striptease and when i want a little more bang with my smokey looks this is the color that i reach for. it has the same amazing qualities as all my other nars liglosses (moisturizing, pigmented, not sticky, long-lasting) and all in all it's just a beautiful color and product.

on 2/15/2009 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this lipgloss. It was the first one I bought from NARS and I just love it. The taste is weird, but its all about the color for me. This looks great with a tan.

Like all nars lip gloss colors this one is great! when i look close at this the color includes tiny gold, apricot, silver and red shimmers. Its so very pretty. on the lips it just looks really gleaming and glossy with a light beige color. i would have given it 5 but it tastes really bad!

on 2/23/2008 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I usually love Nars lipglosses, but didn't really like this gloss. In the tube (or swatched on the hand), it's a gorgeous peachy-pinky irridescent color. But on the lips, it barely shows up, texture is too emollient and thin. Wish the pigmentation was better, but this is just like buying one of MAC's lustreglasses.