NARS Greek Holiday

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
NARS Greek Holiday
Nars Greek HolidayGreek HolidayGreek HolidayNARS Greek Holiday gloss

4.4

I normally really like NARS lip glosses. This one I would say is okay. The color is really pretty, but doesn't transfer well to my lips. It doesn't show up very well. I wish I could rate this higher, but I just wasn't impressed.

on 4/12/2012 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

While the colour is beautiful, I want something with less shimmer/sparkle. I find Buxom's Amber to be a close dupe.

on 10/24/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Lipgloss had always been the kind of thing I didn't think was worth spending $$ on. Greek Holiday changed it all for me! I received this as a gift and am so impressed. It's not sticky, the glitter in it is super fine (if there were such a thing as CLASSY glitter, this would be it!), and it's great alone or on top of other lip products. I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my mom actually baught this for herself, and i tried it and stole it from her (shhh dont tell!) so i love the color because on me its a nude/pink shimmery gloss that i can wear anytime. Unfortunately it only lasts a few hours, but thats ok because the color is worth it. I pair it for additional color with MAC's High Tea lustre lip stick, because NARS' Belle De Jour lipstick it too expensive

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

to me this is a shimmery version of nars striptease and when i want a little more bang with my smokey looks this is the color that i reach for. it has the same amazing qualities as all my other nars liglosses (moisturizing, pigmented, not sticky, long-lasting) and all in all it's just a beautiful color and product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this in Selfridges. I was originally looking at Turkish Delight, but the SA very kindly said he thought Greek Holiday would be better for me and I was in love as soon as he applied it! I purchased it on the spot.

This gloss is nude but defined with a subtle glittery shimmer (but don't be put off because I said that, the pieces of glitter are teeny and don't show up unless you're like an inch away from it). The result is polished, expensive-looking and groomed, and looks fab with lashings of smoky eye makeup.

It stays put well for hours and you get a lot of gloss for your money, so it is worth it. I love this, it is a go-to gloss for me.

Major thumbs up.

on 3/21/2009 4:32:00 AM

This is my first lip gloss from NARS. After falling in love with Chelsea Girls I knew I needed to try out more lip colors from NARS. I intended to buy Striptease because I tend to dislike shimmery shades on my lips but I could resist this color. So pretty. I am not a huge face of it by itself but on top of other colors, this quickly becoming my favorite lip gloss. It's a pinky peach with shimmer and creamy w/o being thick. Great product, can't wait to try out other colors.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Eh, not a fan. I didn't like the scent, taste OR the price. Heh. I have very lightly pigmented lips, and this didn't add much but a little sparkle to my lips. In fact, it kinda washed me out a bit, it's a little too frosty for my skin tone. I think a warmer toned person would look great in this. I wanted to love it, but my cool toned pale skin didn't. *sigh*

on 2/15/2009 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this lipgloss. It was the first one I bought from NARS and I just love it. The taste is weird, but its all about the color for me. This looks great with a tan.

on 1/18/2009 4:11:00 PM

I love the sparkles in this lip gloss. It's really pretty when applied.