NARS Greek Holiday

NARS Greek Holiday
Nars Greek HolidayGreek HolidayGreek HolidayNARS Greek Holiday gloss

4.2

on 6/7/2013 1:29:00 AM

This came with the nars love rite set i ordered online. Its a trial size mini. Like some reviewers said its a sheer champagne color. Typically this smells like all nars lip glosses, like chemicals. I apply this over nars belle du jour and i love it. Its so natural and sheer and modern looking even with simple makeup. I like the sleek packaging.

PS I wouldnt re-purchase the deluxe size individually tho`. I find it cheaper to buy nars makeup sets, also i get to test the mini size samples/variety products in the set before investing further.

on 10/26/2010 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Awesome! I LOVE this lip gloss. I find it to go on smooth and I love the feel, it's not sticky and it leaves little tiny sparkles on your lips...so after it's starting to wear off, it looks like you still have some gloss! I'm a lip gloss addict...I put it on quite frequently, so I know I will be rebuying this shade again. It can be hard to find at Sephora, I'm not sure if they don't get alot of it in or if it just sells out quickly. I know I found it at a department store...but I can't remember if it was Nordstroms or Saks.

on 10/24/2010 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Lipgloss had always been the kind of thing I didn't think was worth spending $$ on. Greek Holiday changed it all for me! I received this as a gift and am so impressed. It's not sticky, the glitter in it is super fine (if there were such a thing as CLASSY glitter, this would be it!), and it's great alone or on top of other lip products. I will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my mom actually baught this for herself, and i tried it and stole it from her (shhh dont tell!) so i love the color because on me its a nude/pink shimmery gloss that i can wear anytime. Unfortunately it only lasts a few hours, but thats ok because the color is worth it. I pair it for additional color with MAC's High Tea lustre lip stick, because NARS' Belle De Jour lipstick it too expensive

on 6/28/2010 2:49:00 AM

This gloss is just pure luxury & gorgeous color! The color is a peachy, bronze that looks amazing worn alone or over top a lip color (try it over Nars Honolulu Honey). It's got tiny glitters in red, green, and gold in it - you've gotta really look hard under a bright light to see them all!

It gives warmth to the lips because of the bronzey tones in it and the gold shimmers really add dimension. Imagine a more sheer, not as opaque version of the Nars Orgasm lip gloss & you've got Greek Holiday. It retails for $24 at Sephora.

It's a good color to add to your lip gloss arsenal & because of it's versatility in how it can be worn, you'll get a lot of good use from it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Just a gorgeous, healthy nude shimmer and a perfect lip gloss. Nothing else to say - it's beautiful and will definitely be buying it again.

on 1/17/2010 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Divine! Greek Holiday is beigey nude with tons of iridescent sparkle, and it's the greatest over a nude lip to add an awesome shimmer factor. Texture is awesome, not goopy at all. I don't notice any grittiness or taste, but I don't spend lots of time sucking on my lips either, haha. Wear is average for a gloss, doesn't disappear but it's not staying past a few drinks. Highly recommend this! Will definitely re-purchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

to me this is a shimmery version of nars striptease and when i want a little more bang with my smokey looks this is the color that i reach for. it has the same amazing qualities as all my other nars liglosses (moisturizing, pigmented, not sticky, long-lasting) and all in all it's just a beautiful color and product.

finally something from NARS i LOVE!! it does smell like plastic like the others and it is kind of gritty like the others but i love the way it looks on me. i got this in a set that came with a few different colors so i will definitely purchase this in the full size when i run out!

Really pretty nude with golden flecks...shimmery and lovely. I like to put it over top of NARS Fantasia lip liner and it is soooo pretty!