Lip Vitamins Lip Balm

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/1/2015 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This lip balm is fantastic, so of course, it has been discontinued. =^(
I can't find it anywhere anymore. I even called the company because the phone number was on the back of the last replacement balm I had… and an answering machine picked up. I left a message with my phone number to let me know if the product is still in existence, but I never got a call back. Guess I can kiss another great product good-bye… #disappointed

I have finally found this lip balm!!! It was hard to recognize it b/c it has changed its packaging and it is skinnier. I found it at Sally and they were having a 50% off discount on top of a sale price of this product so each lip balm comes down to $0.35!!! Yep, you saw it right!! I bought all 5 different flavor. Rasberry lychee, Honey brown sugar, Pineapple orance, AcaI berry, & Watermelon something. I don't really like the watermelon sth smell but the rest of them all smell pretty good. You can only smell them a little when you apply them on your lips & then the smell goes away, which is not a bad thing to me. They glide on smoothly and last all day (unless you eat and drink in between then you'll have to reapply but that's quite normal) They are not too thick like burts bee and they are definitely cheaper too~!! I went back and bought 4 more for my sister and my mother but by that time they don't have the half off sale going on. If they were to have the same sale, I would strongly consider buying all of them!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my HG lip balm. I have it in Vanilla Bean. The smell is delicious, but fades quickly. There is no flavour. It's also very soft and full of oils, so I wouldn't keep it in my purse on a hot day. It sinks in nicely and is perfect before lipstick (which I can now wear thanks to this).
I have very finicky lips. They're constantly dry and chapped, but certain ingredients irritate them. I've tried many from Nivea, Aquaphor (both the Lip Repair and regular ointment), several from natural lines (Desert Essence, Alba, Burt's Bees), Vaseline, Lansinoh (before I knew I was allergic to lanolin), the Neosporin ones, Blistex, Carmex, etc. NOTHING soothed and healed my lips like this has. Sadly, I think it's been reformulated. The one I'm using is still at Big Lots for $1. I think they are normally sold at Sally's. I see the new packaging on their site, but the ingredients are not listed. Next time I'm at the store, I'll compare and update here.

on 10/30/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Ive tried a handful of different lip balms and this is by far the best. The texture is smooth when applied and its not too heavy not too light. Feels nice when I pucker my lips and has a nice sheen to it.

I have it in the vanilla bean and the scent is not strong at all. Just the perfect hint of vanilla bean scent.

Bought it at big lots for a buck and was sad when it was sold out but as soon as they got it in stock I bought me another one for my makeup bag.

on 3/30/2011 3:50:00 AM

THIS STUFF IS GOLD! IT DOES NOT GET BETTER!
I walked into Sally's today and was looking at the sallys girl polishes and happened to look down and there they were! Honestly I couldn't be happier, I'm sooo thankful I looked down because i've been looking for these everywhere and debating paying the steep prices on ebay...i got 3 because i was soo stoked (Banana splits, vanilla, and chocolate fudge) These lip balms are soo great, they smell great, extremly moisturizing. I love lip balm and have tried a billion of them and nothing comes close to this!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I was at Sally's Beauty Supplies the other day and came across this lip balm. It was in a bucket of them next to the cashier. I thought "ooh lip vitamins. That sounds good". It was 1.49, pretty good for some of the other prices I've paid for lip balm. I noticed it has vitamins A, C & E. Really nice for lips. I thought the oval shape was odd at first, but I actually love the oval shape more then the average circle. It applies on smooth. My lips were peeling before I applied it, and the lip vitamins smoothed that almost instantly. They really sink into your lips. I noticed hours after application, my lips still felt soft. I put it on at night and wake up to ncie hydrated lips. I got the cherry flavor, and its a very subtle flavor. It's there, but its not too overwhelming so you won't be constantly licking your lips. Overall, this product is great! The only flaw is that it's a little harder to find then your average chapstick. If you see Lip Vitamins, TRY IT!

on 10/11/2010 9:51:00 AM

This lip balm is amazing: light weight, smooths lip wrinkles, moisturizes, and the Vanilla Bean scent is so true- just like vanilla extract. And when it's no longer on my lips, my lips are soft and hydrated.

Lip Vitamins ties closely with my Nivea essential lip care (dark blue tube) as a fav. The diffs are: Lip Vitamins feels lighter on the lips, doesn't plump them like Nivea does, melts in 77 degree temperature (I just toss it in the fridge), and is an oval shape (actually pretty helpful). I mostly just keep them both for their different scents. <3 Best lip balms ever.

edit- what's always better than lip balms though is eating healthy...especially citrus fruits, fish, and water =)

I found this in cherry 2 for a dollar at Big Lots! What a good deal! I kept one & my mom got the other one. Very moisturizing. I really like it & I'd buy again.

on 10/28/2009 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HANDS DOWN the absolute BEST lip balm. I consider myself a lip balm junkie and I will search to the ends of the earth to find back-ups of this.

Incredibly smooth & moisturizing. This puts all lip balm/chap sticks to shame...including the high end ones.

One word = FABuLOUS!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the BEST lip balm I have ever used. Not sure if it has been discontinued or not but I recently found a bunch at my Walmart. I cleaned them out. LOL

Top Rated Lip Treatments