Sally Hershberger Supreme Head Shampoo for Wavy Hair

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

2.3

Smells great (coconut/lime/beachy), but almost too over powering. I love fragrant shampoos but this was too strong. My hair is naturally wavy with loose curls. This product didn't enhance the wave or curl. It made my hair frizzy. The packaging is pretty, but it was so difficult to get the shampoo (and conditioner) out of the bottle. I ended up taking the cap off, and I would have to shake the bottle until the product came out. I definitely wouldn't buy this again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else. I can buy better shampoos at a cheaper price.

on 12/12/2010 10:22:00 AM

Love love love love! I got this for 5$ at my local Ocean State Job lot, STEAL, considering I think its about 10$ more. I love to use this with the conditioner aswell, I think they work the best that way. The smell is amazing, like I just came home from the salon. It actually made my hair a little bit more manageable! Going to buy backups soon. Can't go wrong for 5$!

on 1/29/2008 12:37:00 PM

I must confess that my hair is naturally about as wavy as a broomstick. Most shampoos either turn it into a greasy mess or tangle it mercilessly. This shampoo smells nice, lathers well, and cleans and conditions to the point that I don't need the conditioner (which is good, because the Walgreens I went to didn't have any). I feel badly that the previous reviewer didn't like hers, since I enjoyed this more than I've enjoyed a shampoo in a long time. Maybe it should be labeled "For People Who Want Wavy Hair But Don't Actually Have It."

ETA: All that nice stuff I said earlier? I take it back. After two weeks of using this, I was running for my Redken All Soft. It turned the formerly chemically dyed bottom of my hair (I switched to henna a year ago) into brassy straw. Maybe you need the conditioner, but I'm not going to go running to find it. I still like the smell, but that's it. I'm docking it several lippies.