Sally Hershberger Supreme Head Shampoo for Wavy Hair

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

3.0

Smells great (coconut/lime/beachy), but almost too over powering. I love fragrant shampoos but this was too strong. My hair is naturally wavy with loose curls. This product didn't enhance the wave or curl. It made my hair frizzy. The packaging is pretty, but it was so difficult to get the shampoo (and conditioner) out of the bottle. I ended up taking the cap off, and I would have to shake the bottle until the product came out. I definitely wouldn't buy this again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else. I can buy better shampoos at a cheaper price.

on 7/4/2011 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I get this at Big Lots for $2.00 love the fragrance ( wished it was also came in body lotion), but most of all I love what the shampoo does to enhance my waves. I do not use the shmpoo with its matching conditioner, but use clariol Nice & Easy conditioner instead---I find these 2 products work best together on my hair.

on 12/12/2010 10:22:00 AM

Love love love love! I got this for 5$ at my local Ocean State Job lot, STEAL, considering I think its about 10$ more. I love to use this with the conditioner aswell, I think they work the best that way. The smell is amazing, like I just came home from the salon. It actually made my hair a little bit more manageable! Going to buy backups soon. Can't go wrong for 5$!

on 1/19/2008 10:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think I found out about this in a magazine somewhere so of course I had to run out and buy it to try it ASAP! (it's sold at Walgreens btw). The line has three different formulas for different types of hair and it also includes styling products. The first thing that got me from the start was how yummy the shampoo smelled almost beachy or coconutty...mmmm (I also go the conditioner and hair primer which I'll review as well). I took a shower as soon as I got back and was disappointed w/how the shampoo left my hair it felt straw like and tangled-Their claim to fame on this one: It contains Supreme Wave-Enhancing Complex to create voluptuous curves-whatever that complex is just didn't work for my naturally curly hair. It promises a lot but I didn't feel it delivered and for some reason whatever they added to "define the wave/curl" is doing the opposite it's more like tangling it up and leaving it like a broom. I am not sure who will like this all I know is that I didn't.

Popular Shampoos