Bonne Bell Pinky Liquid Lip Smacker in Berry Strawberry Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/13/2010 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bought the solid stick form of this lip gloss & like the reviewer before me I also was disappointed that there's absolutely no color payoff.
In the tube it looks pigmented & shimmery but after applying it there's absolutely nothing there on the lips except maybe a bit of moist shine.
I love the hydrating moistness of LipSmacker products; no other balm has ever moisturized my lips the way these do.
Though Dr Pepper flavor is my #1 fave, I do enjoy this lipbalm & will finish it up. But I won't buy this particular flavor again (Dr Pepper wins).

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

this is a lightweight gloss with lipsmacker strawberry smell,it's moisturizing and comfortable on,but I was disappointed because the color is almost clear with tiny sparkles,if the smell would last more than 30 seconds and with more pink color this would be perfect.It's cheap,but it's only 0.09 fl oz,2.8 ml,in the average lipgloss it is about 7 ml.It says this is a pink tint,well please put more pink in it,and I'll be happy.

on 1/19/2008 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful shade of rich, dark pink. Above average pigmentation for a lip gloss, provides a bee-stung shade of pink to the lips. Scent is nice but not my favorite - your typical fake strawberry scent - sort of fruity, bubblegummy. I love this gloss because it is not sticky at all and is highly moisturizing. Average lasting power.

on 12/31/2008 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the scent. Very shiny, not sticky. It appears clear on my lips.

This stuff is the bomb. It smells so good, like strawberries and blueberries. It tastes like it too. The texture of this gloss is superb. It goes on very smoothly on the lips, and feels light and like a lip balm.
The texture is very smooth and moisturizing. It lasts about an hour and a half on the lips. The color is pretty sheer, but for me on my lips it looks like I just ate a couple of strawberries. Yum. The packaging is a sponge tip applicator, not the best in my opinion, but it works. This is so cheap, you cannot go wrong. Yeah, I would buy again.