Bonne Bell Pinky Liquid Lip Smacker in Vanilla Sugar Pink

Bonne Bell Pinky Liquid Lip Smacker in Vanilla Sugar Pink

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought this Lip Smacker in a trio with a sheer pink nail polish and a vanilla sugar lip balm. I use the balm and this gloss together because they work really well!! This product is really cheap in the trio (it's $8-9.95 in Australia for a trio) and it's really good quality.

The packaging for this product is really cute and pinky, hence the name! Before I used this product, I smelt it. OMG! It smells like caramel-vanilla-chocolate-buttercream cakes covered with vanilla icing sugar that have been just brought out of an oven!!! It has no taste which is a good thing because you don't want to be licking this off your lips or you'll keep re-applying and have a nervous break down when you run out, LOL! The colour this product left on my lips is a sheer, frosty pink with a hint of shimmer and shine. Trust me it is a very pretty colour on a lot of skin tones. I have a deep olive skin tone and it worked for me!
It is very moisturising and isn't very sticky or greasy, but you do feel this product on your lips.

I definitely would buy this product again...but I already have two of these so I won't need to yet. Go out and buy this lip gloss, it's so worth the price, scent and feeling!!! Once you put it on, it makes your day and cheers you up!

on 1/19/2008 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great lipgloss, not at all sticky. Very moisturizing. Vanilla Sugar Pink is my favorite scent. Just like freshly baked sugar cookies. Lasting power is average for a gloss. Leaves a fresh, healthy pink tint to lips.