Wet 'n' Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink #345

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/19/2016 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Loving this highlighter. I have it in Catwalk. I love it that its a big pan, the same size as the contour one. Its super pigmeted and the colors are so beautiful. It goes on smooth and perfect pop on your face.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I love the new formula of this. You get several different highly pigmented strips to play with each for a different occasion. They're very sparkly with a little glitter, I got excited swatching them. I realllllly love the last gold color on the far right, it gives you a naturally glowy look. Yes there is a bit of fallout but I don't care because I love sparkles and I wanna sparkle anyways. Great value, really glad I took a chance on this.

To Read all 92 Reviews, Login or Join

I have been using the first 2 strips as a highlight, I am pretty pale and it doesn't show up too much just as a slight glow when then sun hits it. It was very cheap and sometimes I prefer to layer the highlight with another so I get that BAMM effect. It is pretty though, a pale champagne pink tone. I do wish that the strips were bigger or even came in individual as its a a pain in the ass at 530 am when im half asleep trying to put on a highlight

on 3/12/2016 12:52:00 AM

Yet again, wet n wild has reformulated their products! lol. I've never owned the previous ones but I did pick up this new packaged one today. Photo just uploaded along with a photo of swatches. The gold and light pink are my favorite. The very first color does not show up on me at all. Gold has a lot of pigment. UPDATED REVIEW: after using it a few more times, it just doesn't show up on me. And it's covering my face with fallout. I just don't prefer powder highlighters. They never seem to stay in place. I'm going to look for a stick/cream highlighter. Plus it was $4.99.. Not the best price. Oh well, worth a try.

If you're pale, this can come off very strong. I wish the sections were bigger so you could swipe from one specific color. The pale pink shimmery part would make a great highlight. Decent product but takes a delicate hand.

This is like a highlighter/blush for me. It is much pinker then a normal highlighter. I am fair skinned and my cheeks are already red so I don't use a lot of blush. But my skin can look really plain and boring without something so this is the perfect mix. And the price is unbeatable!!

on 12/26/2014 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Once again, a hidden gem from Wet 'n' Wild. A beautiful, light bronze/pinky rose - all swirled together this makes a beautiful and soft blush (although when I am tanner I avoid the baby pink shade because of the silver/purple undertones) The champagne color on the end is by far my favorite DS highlight - has subtle sparkle (no glitter chunks) and is more flattering than the 'Reserve Your Cabana' bronzer. Would repurchase!

on 9/9/2014 6:35:00 PM

I am so glad I picked up this product a year or so ago. I'm not sure what made me try it, but I am super satisfied with it. I've never been one who gravitates to blush; I am fair skinned and have a tendency to turn bright red when I'm hot, mad, excited etc. (and I live in the deep south, soooo....), the last thing I want is to emphasize that with a bright pink/peech/red color on my cheeks. Blush makes me look like a clown. This stuff adds the perfect amount of color and highlight to my cheeks. I'm not super skilled at highlight applying, and should probably youtube a few highlight videos, but I think it turns out beautifully when all colors are swirled together and lightly applied. I repurchased today. One of the middle colors oxidized in the pot. But this stuff is so cheap, I will definitely continue to buy and reccomend. I think it would look great on a variety of skin tones. Try it!

on 9/8/2014 8:03:00 PM

I like this bc you can use different colors for different highlight levels and the rose strip also works as a blush. The champagne color is too shimmery but the lavender is a good highlighter on my fair skin.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit 02/25/16 they have reformulated this from a blush to an illuminator palette: it's bigger, the colors are more pale; & the stripes are wider. It's lovely & def 1 of my fave wnw products & highlighter in general. I wouldn't classify this as a blush anymore Hth!!

I love this! I have all of these striped WnW "Illuminating" powders & Catwalk Pink is my fave, maybe I am partial to it coz it was the 1st one I purchased (kmart), so I had to go get the others!! Be careful of the packaging, there is always invariably at least one of these sitting damaged in the display that was a casualty of a customer dropping it on the floor! Sooo annoying when it's the one you were jonsing for & it's the only one left in the display of its color you wanted. I think these are very fragile, so if you drop it, it will be toast.....but it's pretty easy to find & reasonably priced. These are a bit of a shimmer/glitter bomb. Use sparingly around your nose if you have oily skin or enlarged pores. It makes me look too shiny/greasy if I use it on where my nose meets up w my cheeks. Another gr8 WnW product!!

Popular Blush Products