Too Faced Galaxy Glam in Shooting Star

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Too Faced Galaxy Glam in Shooting Star

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased three eyeshadows a while back on too faced's website for about the same cost as one drug store shadow would cost (too faced was having a sale!) These shadows are ok, just ok. Wish my eyeshadow had more of the lighter color In it, but at the price I found them for no big deal.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have all but the blue and green ones, and i love them. i cant get seperate colors really, but when used as a normal e/s you get the most gorgeous duo chrome of the colors in the pot.

These shadows are such a great value to me. If you can find one with a good amount of swirls, you can really get two colors out of it, besides the great look of them mixed. This one has a matte black base, and a good amount of gold shimmer veining. The two together mixed almost looks olive green on my eyes which I love. Mixed with brown/green shadow this really makes a statement. I would like to use them as a liner (I have Magenta Moon as well) but am afraid of getting the dreaded hard spot from water in the middle of the shadow. I'll update if I ever get the nerve. :o) These were on sale on TooFaced.com not too long ago, and I worry are soon on the way out...I hope not. Start buying these babies up guys. :O) I hear a few are good dupes of the NARS Night e/s collex.

on 11/21/2009 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

very pretty glittering charcoal color. i havent used this wet (almost afraid to) but i bet its twice as beautiful! id repurchase because this color is hard to find or dupe

Top Rated Eye Shadow