Too Faced Galaxy Glam in Shooting Star

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Too Faced Galaxy Glam in Shooting Star

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased three eyeshadows a while back on too faced's website for about the same cost as one drug store shadow would cost (too faced was having a sale!) These shadows are ok, just ok. Wish my eyeshadow had more of the lighter color In it, but at the price I found them for no big deal.

on 11/21/2009 7:34:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

very pretty glittering charcoal color. i havent used this wet (almost afraid to) but i bet its twice as beautiful! id repurchase because this color is hard to find or dupe

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have all but the blue and green ones, and i love them. i cant get seperate colors really, but when used as a normal e/s you get the most gorgeous duo chrome of the colors in the pot.

on 1/18/2008 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

For reference, cool toned PPP, red hair, brown eyes.
This is a soft textured formulation, reminds me of mineralize e/s. This particular shade is a true, deep black swirled with gold and pearl colors. It's great for a dramatic, smoky evening eye. The black is great alone for lining, and swirled together it is beautifully sparkley, but not in an obvious glittery way. I'm terrible when it comes to black eyeshadow, but I found this surprisingly workable. I did not use a primer or anything with it, and found the staying power to be excellent as well. I believe I would repurchase this.

I bought this today, and I've so far experimented a bit with it. Because I already have a lot of blue, green, and purple eyeshadow, I didn't choose one of the other three Galaxy Glam eyeshadows. So, I came in to the store without knowing how how a more golden tone would look.

Although there is a lot of black in the eyeshadow, the pearly and golden tones add a bit of dimension. It's not overbearingly glittery, which is nice for a more sophisticated evening look. I did a smoky eye with it, and when the light hits my eyes in a certain way, the gold looks brilliant.

If you want to do more with the look, maybe you can try a peach or pearly shadow under your brow.