E.L.F. Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets

E.L.F. Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets
E.L.F. Shine Eraser Blotting SheetsShine Eraser Blotting Sheetself blotting papersE.L.F. Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract.

on 6/15/2017 4:45:00 PM

These are fabulous for the price, IMO. I don't actually use these to blot oil during the day as my skin is not that oily. I use this to blot foundation and concealer before powder if there is an excessive amount to prevent cake face.This does a great job without taking off too much foundation, which may not be the most effective at blotting oil (but I never found any blotting paper working well for that, personally, just use a tissue). It is cool it see the excess oil and makeup being absorbed in the papers. For $1, you can't go wrong.

on 6/15/2017 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've used these for years. For the price that they are, you can't go wrong. I have extremely oily skin and I use them everyday. I usually have to use them back to back. I don't know if that's because of my super oily skin or the quality of these sheets...It's been awhile since I used the Clean & Clear sheets but I remember having to double up on them too to get rid of my 'sheen.' But because of the cost difference and my daily use, the Clean & Clear ones feel like a rip off to me...However, there are two things that really annoy me about these E.L.F. sheets. #1 the packaging, it doesn't really close back up and I've had the loose sheets all over my purse a few times. #2 the number of sheets, E.L.F. went from a 50 count pack to a 30 count pack a year or two ago and it did not go unnoticed to me.

on 5/24/2017 8:10:00 AM

Very nice price very good product and goes in your bag and is great during hot summer days. I like this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Better than Clean and Clear. Feels like real paper instead of thin rubber. Doesn't absorb oil very well. Useless but I only paid a buck for them. Back to my Palladio Rice Paper Blotting Sheets!

on 3/29/2017 7:20:00 PM

Sorry, I found these annoyingly useless. Back to Clean and Clear.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I've bought these multiple times, often more than once at a time. After all, it's a buck for a month's supply. How can I protest that? I find these comparable to the Clean and Clear ones in usage and effectiveness as well. The Clean and Clear ones are slightly more comfortable on my cheeks, but it's not like these are scratchy. Not in the slightest. Certainly not to an extent that it's a deal breaker for the ELF, either. I can usually get away with one sheet at a time, but sometimes need two, mainly during summer's peak. Only thing I don't like is that it's very easy to grab more than one at a time by accident, eh, that's typical. Easy to push the excess sheets back.

on 2/27/2017 11:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm on my second purchase of these - I love them. I gave off one lippie for having to use 2-3 at a time to remove oil from my face, but I find that after I do that first initial 2-3 blots around 11AM - I'm good to go for the rest of the day (with maybe another light application of powder).

Like others have mentioned, these are so cheap - $1 for 30 sheets - they have green tea in them and do not cause me any breakouts. I have used the oil sheets by Target (Up and Up) and also Clean and Clear - and those tend to have mineral oil in them - which I swear has broken me out in the past. These do not have mineral oil in them.

I have found that they sometimes take off a bit of my blush/contour - but I still think they are worth it.

These are called "Shine Eraser" on the ELF site. They have another set out called "Mattifying Blotting Papers" that come in a plastic container with a mirror and have powder on them (talc) - and I'm going to compare the two.

on 2/13/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've repurchased these so many times, and every time I buy another brand of blotting sheets (be it Nyx, Boscia, Clean & Clear, Sephora, Ulta) I always come back to these. You just can't beat if for the price and they work just as well as the others. I do have to use like 2-3 sheets at the time (I'm super oily) but still, they're only a $1. They don't disrupt my makeup, they mattify well. Highly recommend if you're oily, and don't want to spend too much on blotting sheets.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These are great, do the job but are very thin. You'd need to use 2 at a time for them to work like normal papers but for the cost it's worth it!

I LOVE these blotting papers. These are so much cheaper than most of the other blotting papers you see at drug stores, yet they still work very well. On a hot summer day, I might need to use 2 of these to completely get rid of all the oils on my face, but heck it's still cheaper than using one of the Clean&Clear ones.