E.L.F. Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets

E.L.F. Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets
E.L.F. Shine Eraser Blotting SheetsShine Eraser Blotting Sheetself blotting papersE.L.F. Shine Eraser Oil Blotting Sheets

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Microcrystakkube Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These are great, do the job but are very thin. You'd need to use 2 at a time for them to work like normal papers but for the cost it's worth it!

I LOVE these blotting papers. These are so much cheaper than most of the other blotting papers you see at drug stores, yet they still work very well. On a hot summer day, I might need to use 2 of these to completely get rid of all the oils on my face, but heck it's still cheaper than using one of the Clean&Clear ones.

To Read all 151 Reviews, Login or Join

on 5/30/2016 6:33:00 PM

these are such a good deal, $1 for 30 sheets. i buy like 5 of these at a time to store everywhere, i have combo skin, sometimes is more oily than others, so ill use about 2-3 sheets each time to blot. u almost cant get a better deal than this. it does as good as a job as the more expensive blot sheets so why pay more, imo.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

BEST. DEAL. EVER! $1 for 30 sheets. You can't beat that with a stick. And the quality is top notch, too.

I have combination skin with an oily t-zone. An individual sheet is perfect at lifting the oil off my forehead and nose with only minimal disturbance to my foundation. So I can put more powder on my face without the cake-y look that comes from putting powder on full-fledge, un-blotted oil.

The papers themselves are very high quality and thin. They remind me of expensive Japanese blotting papers that I was given as a sample years ago. After I ran out of the sample, I didn't buy more because I thought that the product was overpriced. But this E.L.F. paper has the same natural-looking tan color with slightly textured specks. The sheets just don't look or feel cheap.

What a value at $1! I buy several packets at a time and I feel comfortable using 2 or 3 sheets each day during my make-up touch-ups.

One final tip.....The sheets come in a fold-over, light cardboard case. I wanted something sturdier for my busy purse. So I went to the Target section with travel-size toiletries. I found a small plastic case for $1.29 with Q-Tips. I replaced the Q-Tips with my blotting sheets and now they are kept perfectly safe in the plastic case!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

One sheet does a decent job of absorbing oil if your face is not that oily. For my greasy oily mess of a face I need like 3 of these sheets of blotting paper to make my face look somewhat matte. They are not as great as others I've tried from Clean & Clear or Mary Kay, but heck, they are only $1 for 50 sheets so the price is unbeatable. I can buy like 5 of these packages with no remorse.
So PROS: Super affordable, gets the job done.
CONS: The absorbency is not the best (but you can compensate) using more sheets. Also, the packaging in which the papers come breaks really easy.

on 1/9/2016 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have extremely oily skin and this does a good job at making my skin matte, now it doesn’t stay matte and I’m not expecting it to stay matte. It doesn’t remove my foundation it just removes all the oil. Sometimes I have to use two sheets but that’s not a big deal I do have oily skin and they are only $1. I thought that I would go through them quite fast since there are only 50 sheets but it did last quite some time before I had to repurchase. They have become a staple in my everyday makeup bag.

I didn't care for these blotting sheets. I have oily skin and these left behind too much shine.

on 12/6/2015 2:21:00 PM

These are mediocre blotting sheets. I have been a long time user of the Clean & Clear blotting sheets, but wanted to branch out and try new blotting sheets. Well, I got these and they are just not effective. My skin gets pretty oily, but it was hard to tell how much these sheets were actually getting off. There is no sure indication like the Clean & Clear ones which get darker. After using them, my skin may appear less oily, but not by very much. They are cheap, but ineffective.

on 12/1/2015 3:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They're cheap, effective and don't ruin my makeup. They just absorb the oil. Great product!

on 11/12/2015 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For years I was using the CVS oil absorbing sheets (or the Clean and Clear ones, if I was willing to splurge) and I liked them, but I felt like they were removing too much of my makeup. I picked these up and I've got to say I like that they're thin enough they can't move my makeup much, but it takes about 2-3x more sheets to blot my entire face. These are just a little TOO thin. Good in a pinch especially with how cheap they are, but definitely won't keep the shine away for hours like the packaging says it will.