3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I used this blush a few years ago in during my uni years and loved it! There are just as good blushes benefit stock now but this was one of the faves!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

Thrrrob is a HG blush for me on my NW15-20 skin. It's such a shame that it has been discontinued! It gives such a perfect natural flush to my cheeks - great for a no makeup 'my-face-but-better' look. I have Thrrrob in the old style packaging - where the lid comes completely off - which I greatly prefer. The brush that came with the blush is next to useless and was cast aside long ago. For £23.50 it is on the pricier end of the spectrum but I do feel it is absolutely worth it. The blush is fantastic quality with good pigmentation and had I the chance I would definitely buy another!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I love this product but just a pity they are discounting it :-( I love wearing this colour for a everyday/casual look. Compared to the other benefit boxes the packaging is not as good but it doesn't stop me from buying it as I love the colour of the powder!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

6 years ago

Bought this in the double the powder set on benefit website. You got hoola and this blush for about $30ish. These blushes retail for about $50 each here in australia so it was a great deal. These products are in the old packaging and did not have any fragrance that I keep hearing the boxes blushes have so I assume they were slightly older stock. I was expecting it to be more finely milled but it's ever so slightly chunky with the chunky bits in the pan I assume to be flecks of shimmer. The colour is pretty but very light and sheer. If you apply too much trying to get a richer colour it can look a bit chalky. I don't regret the buy and love wearing it on top of posie tint.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

7 years ago

I will not buy throb again simply because it does not show up on my medium/tanned asian skin tone. I have to apply a lot to make it show up and even so it looks like I barely had anything on. This product is just sitting at a corner for me. For girls with my skin tone I would recommend Coralista in which the orangeness complements medium/tan skin really well. It doesnt last long on me though because of the humid weather. Cha cha tint on the other hand lasts all day and looks so lovely, like I've been kissed by the sun :)

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I bought this from the benefit website "double the powder" and it was totally worth it. You get the hoola bronzer and thrrob for $34 (without shipping) and they actually contain more product because its in the old packaging. Highly recommend! But this blush is very pigmented and quite shimmery . It's a very pale pink and its buildable. The only reason I'm taking off a lipoid is because its not worth the $28 on its own in my opinion.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

I love love love this blush! It gives me the perfect pink colour on my cheeks! The packaging is cute and compact! Although here, in Australia it's quite over priced so i resorted to purchasing from the US benefit site.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

7 years ago

This is too light for my skin tone, even though im pretty fair! so wouldn't suggest this blush for medium or darker skin tones. Its overpriced and i dont care for the packaging.The glitter in this is also super chunky and on my skin the colour itself appears really sheer. Sadly this has been sitting in my makeup drawer for years untouched.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0

7 years ago

I was disappointed in this product. It looks like a beautiful milky pink in the box but on the skin it looks different. At first it looks like nothing and after you layer it on to get some color it turns into a reddy pink. I do like the box packaging and the little brush that comes with it is surprisingly good but I don't care for how it looks when applied.

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Thrrrob on me is just like a darker Dandelion. I don't love it, I don't hate it, and I'll use it from time to time if I want a pink cheek.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age44-55