REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

1 review

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 7/11/2008 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this mask for about 3 months now and must say that it is simply wonderful. I have dry, reactive skin (i.e. My skin reacts adversely to many skin care products for no reason whatsoever) The product itself comes in a cylindrical pump, which is quite nice looking and hygienic. The mask itself is orange in appearance with an apricot jam texture and can be applied with your fingers or a brush (your preferance). The directions state that this product can be used by everyone with the exclusion of those with sensitive skin. I was a bit apprehensive about this considering my wonky skin but I gave it a go anyway. After applying the jam-like mask to my skin I waited for the prescribed 10minutes and for the tingling/ burning to start but it never did! ; I washed the product off and towel-dried my face. All the dry, flaky bits of skin I had were gone and my face felt baby soft and smooth!! Needless to say this product has become a staple of my weekly routine. The mask, full name : Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask, IMO is a wonderful product which contains glycolic/lactic/citric acids as well as papaya enzymes to gently exoliate the skin. My fav Ren product :)
Okay, figured i should mention that whilst effective, this product would be more suited to non-AHA users. AHA users would not find this product very effective or worthwhile.

Video Reviews & Tutorials