REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

I recently used a trial size sample of this that I bought as a lot. The product itself was sticky and not all together pleasant to put on. I allowed the ten minute period that it said to leave on, then washed off. Under my right eye, a large spot appeared (swollen, red and raw). I washed my face again and applied moisturizer. This was 3 weeks ago. The spot doesn't go away, and peels. I'm really upset!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This mask is HG status and I think I will buy it regularly. It's kinda like putting a sweet smelling, honey like substance all over your face. So yes, it does feel very sticky and you want to make sure you tie your hair back well. It tingles and burns ever so slightly. I've left it on for as long as a half hour and when it remove it my skin is absolutely glowing, smooth, and even toned. I find that I can use it two to three times weekly.

One word of caution - don't aggressively exfoliate before using this mask. I microdermabrasioned before using this one night and then used this mask, and a few hours my face became freakishly red and raw, enough to necessitate topical steroids! This mask also may not be suitable for very sensitive skin.

on 1/3/2017 2:51:00 AM

Cannot stress how much I am obsessed with this one. I use it about once a week and have even gotten my friends who do not spend on skincare at nearly the rate I do to convert. Has lasted a fabulously long time barely a dent in the bottle despite having it since July. Gives you such a glow when you wake up in the morning and the citrus is yummy. Basically the mask version of the Pixi Glow Tonic!

on 12/9/2016 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I like a mask that only needs ten minutes to do it's job. I don't have a lot of time and am often rushing in the morning - which is when I like to use this mask. I use it in the shower. My skin looks and feels brighter, fresher, nourished and smooth.

on 11/11/2016 9:20:00 AM

I think I picked this up because I read a great review from a beauty blogger. I have glycolics from MUAC that are much stronger, but I really like this product. It doesn't sting my skin or leave it at all red, but it definitely leaves my skin looking refreshed and super soft. I really love that I can use it on my neck and d├ęcolletage which are MUCH more sensitive than my face. It's pricey, but if I only use it on those 2 areas and use the stronger stuff on my tough old face, it will make it more cost effective. It has a weird smell. Not bad, but certainly doesn't smell like oranges to me. It's very forgiving from a timing standpoint. I slather it on and go about doing stuff around the house then eventually jump in the shower. I'd recommend this.

on 5/29/2016 10:58:00 PM

I love this product! I have been using this once a week for about 2 months now, and it has really helped my skin stay clear. I also notice my skin glows after using this. I leave it on around 35 minutes to an hour, but I recommend starting with the 10 to see how it goes. REN has easily become my new favorite skincare line. This product is phenomenal. I love the texture of it, and the smell is nice as well. Also, it's so easy to get off at the end. I recommend this to all of my friends.

on 5/20/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this mask for the face and use it regularly, particularly before an event or after a heavy session of celebrating something. I find it smooths, plumps and refines making my skin look better than it really should given the circumstances.
However, Ive just discovered a new use for it...I, inspite of being careful to moisturise my hands with a thick hand cream before bed, I am 48 for goodness sake and being lax at wearing gloves for household tasks find my hands looking more aged than I would like, decided they were looking rather ragged.
I put a small blob on the back of my hand (it is rather expensive) rubbed the back of my hands together until the mask had covered my gnarly knuckles especially and the area one usually associates with ageing and left for about 10 mins.
A quick rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry and a follow up of hand cream resulted in much softer, less aged looking mitts.
A far better result than I usually get with a hand scrub of various types followed by a hand cream.
Because of the price, I shall reserve this treatment for before an event or if my hands are particularly hammered during winter months but definatley keep this in my arsenal for the great results.

on 3/28/2016 5:04:00 PM

This is very weak with an acid concentration of 7%. Most glycolic cleansers are more than this and I'm already using things around the 25% mark. This did nothing for me. Juice Beauty Green apple peel is so much better for cheaper so I recommend that over this any day.

on 9/29/2015 11:03:00 AM

This mask is the best glycolic product I use!!! And I'm an avid user of pixi glow and alpha h.
I see instant results with this mask like no other, it leaves my skin glowing and soft and much much more even toned. I prefer using this to using clay masks because although it isn't "pulling things out" it's going right into those pores and exfoliating all the nasties out.

Since i started using acid products in general I've gotten a lot less blackheads. I can't speak on spots because I HAVE started getting more than I used to but thats nothing to do with my skincare. My hormonal spots have come back again.

This mask is definitely one of the best I own and I highly recommend it.

on 12/22/2014 10:13:00 PM

Ok I feel like a have to chime in because this product is poorly formulated and can only contribute to skin damage. Natural does not always mean better for your skin citrus oil Is prevalent in this product as well as other essential oils that are known irritants. You might as well rub an orange/lemon on your face you would get the same effect slight burning which makes you think like it's doing something,
That something is called irritation. If you would like and awesome aha exfoliant I've been using olay regenerist night resurfacing treatment and it actually does what this product claims. Apply it overnight and in the morning all the dead skin from your face is gone. I've suffered from acne since I was 15 and this product rocks. My skin is very lazy and this does wonders at keeping things calm and clear. You do not need to spend this kind of money on quality skincare. You can even check eBay for this product I usually find it for $12-$14 dollars.