REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by eye Color : Black
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 1/15/2018 12:34:00 PM

Pros:
- lasts you quite a while, I use around 3 full pumps of this and that is more than enough to drench my entire face and it still lasted me around a couple months (with 1 use/week)
- smells nice
- fancy ingredients on bottle makes it sound pretty convincing

Cons:
-if you get it in your hair it's over
-don't really see significant change in my skin -- didn't make it softer necessarily or glow, even though I was told by an employee @ Sephora that Beyonce uses this mask (to be verified)
-I find that 8/10 times after I use this mask a new pimple will magically appear on my face the next day

I've repurchased this twice on wishful thinking that it will change my skin (I am an avid believer in glowy skin) but I've decided to let this go. Will look into other REN products though!

on 8/20/2017 9:12:00 AM

I've got this based on all the great reviews at MUA and had high hope on this mask. The texture is very sticky and it takes some time to spread onto the face. My face felt some tingles for few minutes and I would wash it off at 10 minutes mark. It does takes some time to wash it away and warm water really helps too.

To be honest, I don't see much difference after use. Maybe this is not for me.

on 1/30/2015 6:40:00 PM

This is a very popular peeling mask out there and rightfully so. It's not the fake peeling masks that comes dime a dozen out there, and worth the money. I never had slight tingling or burning, and it's gentle enough for sensitive skin. You will be shocked after using as directed, WITH THE WHITE CLOTH! I will always rebuy until something better comes along.

on 5/22/2013 3:49:00 PM

Wonderful exfoliator. Reinvigorates skin upon first application: dull skin brightened, pores deep-cleansed, tonal uniformity restored. Powerful yet non-abrasive. A real find.

on 5/1/2013 2:54:00 PM

Helps with making skin more radiant immediately, but not sure how well it helps with blemishes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

I have a large sample of this product, and have used it three times. Every occasion, it's made my skin red and blotchy, and has caused red, pus-filled spots and whiteheads to develop. It makes my skin marginally brighter, but it's nothing an aspirin mask couldn't have done for better. This is strong stuff - it must be purging my skin, like AHAs tend to do, and in addition, there's something in it which is irritating to my skin. Not a fan at all, and in the bin it's now going. I much prefer BHAs, which I find a whole lot more gentle and effective.

on 12/14/2011 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love this peel. The first time I used it I wasn't impressed because after I wiped it off, my skin didn't look any different to me. But I went to bed and the next morning my skin looked great! It was much clearer and even looking, and it definitely was a lot smoother. My skin is kind of sensitive and it didn't irritate it at all. I use it about once every two weeks and I think it's key to keeping my skin looking good. And it smells delicious- like sweet orange and citrus fruits. Yum! All the Ren products I've tried so far are awesome, and this one is definitely one my favorites.

on 11/19/2011 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I just tried the mask and it's a thumbs up from me.
My skin has just broken out in blind pimples (totally my fault for eating so much refined sugar this week) and needed a pick me up. The usual mud mask didn't feel like the right thing to do so I tried this.
It has a creamy consistency to it and it smells like papaya. I love the tropical-ness to it, it reminds me of Hawaii which is where I got it from.
My skin is clearer and brighter. The clogged pores on my nose have disappeared and I can see that the pimples are that little bit closer to resolving.
It is gentle - similar to the action of Dermalogica Daily Microexfoliant but just a little deeper. It didn't sting (bonus!) on or afterwards when I put on my vitamin C serum and moisturiser.
I can see myself using this product once a week in the coming summer months just to keep on top of the congestion in my skin that usually accompanies warmer weather.

on 2/17/2011 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have sensitive skin so I was hesitant to try it, but since I got free samples from Sephora, I thought that I might as well give it a go. It stings a little bit at first but after leaving it on for 10 minutes and washing it off, my skin feels good, clean, and smooth. This opened my doors to other Ren products - and I'm loving them all so far!

on 6/22/2010 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

this product was great. my skin is very sensitive and i used this product for the first time. AMAZING. It didn't break my face out. my face did not feel tight afterwards. It wasnt dry and it didnt irritate me. great product

i rated the price is at one because i got a free sample from sephora. i figured id try it out first tehm make my decision. i am def. going back to buy