REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

4.1

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Product is sticky but I absolutely adore this mask. Really see results after applying. Skin appears fresh and glowing. Love ren products, I'm a convert!

on 4/5/2018 10:20:00 AM

I got this for free when I bought two REN products at a department store. Two of my biggest skin complaints are dull complexion and moderate acne so I thought it could work well. After using this for a few weeks (with the toner as well) I noticed an immediate improvement. My acne completely cleared up and my skin is so bright and soft. I'm almost 40 and people thought I was early 20s.

I love the smell as well.

on 1/15/2018 12:34:00 PM

Pros:
- lasts you quite a while, I use around 3 full pumps of this and that is more than enough to drench my entire face and it still lasted me around a couple months (with 1 use/week)
- smells nice
- fancy ingredients on bottle makes it sound pretty convincing

Cons:
-if you get it in your hair it's over
-don't really see significant change in my skin -- didn't make it softer necessarily or glow, even though I was told by an employee @ Sephora that Beyonce uses this mask (to be verified)
-I find that 8/10 times after I use this mask a new pimple will magically appear on my face the next day

I've repurchased this twice on wishful thinking that it will change my skin (I am an avid believer in glowy skin) but I've decided to let this go. Will look into other REN products though!

on 1/9/2018 6:17:00 PM

Way too sticky - it felt like glue on my face. I had to take it off before the recommended time. I don't know if it helped, because I did not use it again. Just too unpleasant.

on 8/20/2017 9:12:00 AM

I've got this based on all the great reviews at MUA and had high hope on this mask. The texture is very sticky and it takes some time to spread onto the face. My face felt some tingles for few minutes and I would wash it off at 10 minutes mark. It does takes some time to wash it away and warm water really helps too.

To be honest, I don't see much difference after use. Maybe this is not for me.

I recently used a trial size sample of this that I bought as a lot. The product itself was sticky and not all together pleasant to put on. I allowed the ten minute period that it said to leave on, then washed off. Under my right eye, a large spot appeared (swollen, red and raw). I washed my face again and applied moisturizer. This was 3 weeks ago. The spot doesn't go away, and peels. I'm really upset!!

I do not understand the good review as I could not see any effect after using the mask. Neither immediate, nor long-term. Simply nothing. Yet the product has a lovely consistency, colour and smell, and generally nice to work with.

on 5/29/2016 10:58:00 PM

I love this product! I have been using this once a week for about 2 months now, and it has really helped my skin stay clear. I also notice my skin glows after using this. I leave it on around 35 minutes to an hour, but I recommend starting with the 10 to see how it goes. REN has easily become my new favorite skincare line. This product is phenomenal. I love the texture of it, and the smell is nice as well. Also, it's so easy to get off at the end. I recommend this to all of my friends.

on 3/1/2016 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very happy with this mask. I haven’t noticed great changes to my skin, but I have noticed, with 2 uses once a week, my skin is a little more plump and awake, some very fine lines have diminished. And I know is this mask because it is the only new element in my routine, so I believe it will become part of my weekly skincare routine.
I will say that on the 8th minute I did start feeling a tingling/stinging sensation on my face, that when I took the mask off, my face felt firmer, but I haven’t noticed no big changes, but then again it isn’t one of my skin problems.

on 3/1/2016 2:49:00 AM

After having only used this mask once, it is hands down one of THE BEST MASKS I HAVE EVER USED!

It has a syrupy like texture, as if you're rubbing honey on your face. The packaging is really sanitary - just a pump with a little cap - and I like how you can see how much product you have left.

Before trying this mask, I had struggled with some pesky breakouts all across my forehead and chin. The texture of my skin just felt a bit bleh so I was really interested to see the results.The product itself left my skin feeling radiant, soft and refined straight after. My pores appeared visibly smaller and I had this incredible glow. The next morning, nearly all my breakouts had come to a head and any smaller spots were gone.

My only dislike is the smell which resembles orange cough syrup but you soon get over it. AMAZING!!