REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by skin type : Oily
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

4.1

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product sounds like a great option to keep skin clear and glowing but I wasn't entirely convinced it would suit my extremely difficult oily yet super sensitive skin. Generally finding a product that doesn't give me a rash or break me out is a challenge and add to this the fact that this is not recommended for sensitive skin. I'm super happy to report that this works like a dream. Used it last night, left it on for 10 minutes during which I did not experience any tingling or burning and this morning my skin was lovely, smooth and glowing. The only reason I did not give it full 5 stars is because of the smell. I find it very artificial and not particularly nice but considering the end result I'm sure this is something I can live with for 10 minutes. Highly recommend and I will definitely repurchase.

on 11/1/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is pretty amazing. I like using it the night before a big day and it really makes my skin glow. I cleanser my face, slather this on for 10 minutes (don't forget your neck), and rinse off gently with warm water. I head to bed and wake up with the most dewy looking skin that needs less foundation to look fabulous. Highly recommend this mask. Definitely one of the best out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite! I cannot live without this as it brightens up, removes dullness and adds a lot of glow to my complexion. Worth every penny!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I came across this particular product when I purchased a set of the small size REN products. I should say that at first I did not like it much. Its texture was a bit unusual and I had itchy sensation when I used it. But I decided to carry on using it once a week and to my surprise I noticed good improvements in my skin condition. My skinís texture is uneven because of the acne and I also tend to have some dark spots. This mask is one of the best products to fight these issues. Now that my face has got used to it I donít have any irritations or itchiness. My skin tone has improved significantly and now this mask is my must have procedure every week. However I think it could be a bit too strong for people with sensitive skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this mask. It's gentle so it never feels like it's burning or stinging my skin, though I admit I do not have sensitive skin. This mask is enjoyable to use, the consistency reminds me of jam, smells like some kind of fruit jam too, and I like that this never completely dries and becomes that hard, flaky, and uncomfortable kind of mask. The results are noticeable too. After using my skin looks clearer and feels super soft to the touch. My skin definitely looks more healthy after this mask, but the cost is the one thing that makes me hesitate. $55 is a lot for me to spend on a mask or treatment that one only uses a couple times a week at most. Personally I think I am going to try to find a cheaper alternative, but if you have the money to spare I think you should definitely look into this mask for it's awesome gentle renewing properties.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product is just ok, the results are very slight. Peter Thoman Roth Peel Pads blow it out of the water, you notice a much bigger difference and there is a lot more product for your money. I will not repurchase this Ren Peel.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I've bought and used three of these now and finally come to the conclusion that unless I'm feeling particularly flush I won't be repurchasing. The mask is very gentle and I have noticed some improvement in my skin texture although it does not really tackle dry patches. I have seen no improvement in skin tone/discolouration. I like the fact REN products are paraben free and not tested on animals and I would buy REN products again but I have definitely found better masks than this to exfoliate.

on 9/13/2011 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this once a week for a month. The first few times I used it at night just in case it made my face red. I noticed really smooth skin after and in the morning. The other day I used it in the morning before putting on my makeup. That is when I decided that it does work because I noticed a glow and my skin felt and looked firmer....and it lasted..skin felt firmer the 2nd day also. I haven't tried many different masks so I probably would try other things just for fun but I am very pleased with this mask.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Such a gentle peel I almost question if it's working or not! The smell is fruity and very nice. I have to say the results are gradual though. The more I use it the more I notice that my skin becomes more even and my pores are cleaned out. I like to leave it on for 15 min since my skin isn't sensitive. The next morning is when I notice the full effects of this peel. Skin is very even, luminous, and toned.

on 8/12/2010 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the concept of this product, but my skin is used to stronger glycolic peels so it has very little noticeable effect on me. The formula is easy to apply, the packaging is great and you don't need a neutralizer, but no matter how long I left this on there was no tingle or post-peel glow. I'd recommend this for those who are new to glycolic treatments, but I need something more intense.