REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by skin type : Combination
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

3.8

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 1/15/2018 12:34:00 PM

Pros:
- lasts you quite a while, I use around 3 full pumps of this and that is more than enough to drench my entire face and it still lasted me around a couple months (with 1 use/week)
- smells nice
- fancy ingredients on bottle makes it sound pretty convincing

Cons:
-if you get it in your hair it's over
-don't really see significant change in my skin -- didn't make it softer necessarily or glow, even though I was told by an employee @ Sephora that Beyonce uses this mask (to be verified)
-I find that 8/10 times after I use this mask a new pimple will magically appear on my face the next day

I've repurchased this twice on wishful thinking that it will change my skin (I am an avid believer in glowy skin) but I've decided to let this go. Will look into other REN products though!

on 1/9/2018 6:17:00 PM

Way too sticky - it felt like glue on my face. I had to take it off before the recommended time. I don't know if it helped, because I did not use it again. Just too unpleasant.

on 8/20/2017 9:12:00 AM

I've got this based on all the great reviews at MUA and had high hope on this mask. The texture is very sticky and it takes some time to spread onto the face. My face felt some tingles for few minutes and I would wash it off at 10 minutes mark. It does takes some time to wash it away and warm water really helps too.

To be honest, I don't see much difference after use. Maybe this is not for me.

I recently used a trial size sample of this that I bought as a lot. The product itself was sticky and not all together pleasant to put on. I allowed the ten minute period that it said to leave on, then washed off. Under my right eye, a large spot appeared (swollen, red and raw). I washed my face again and applied moisturizer. This was 3 weeks ago. The spot doesn't go away, and peels. I'm really upset!!

This is a pretty gentle exfoliating mask. I have a number of chemical exfoliants in my rotation and this tends to get trotted out when my skin is feeling more delicate. I see this as a good option for people who are new to chemical exfoliation, because it is a gentle introduction, or for more advanced users who need something less aggressive every once in a while.

I got it as part of a kit where it was packaged in a squeeze tube, not the same packaging as the full-size, so I can't accurately comment on how good the more common packaging is.

on 4/12/2017 4:38:00 PM

The same as in this review:
"I had high hopes for this mask, as I love REN Evercalm. I followed instructions and let sit for 10 minutes, as soon as I went to wipe it off in instantly had tiny little bumps/acne forming all over my forehead, and side of my face."

Can't use it and will not buy again. Smells unnaturally.

on 3/8/2017 2:48:00 PM

I had high hopes for this mask as I love the Ren brand global protection cream. I followed instructions and let sit for 10 minutes, as soon as I went to wipe it off in instantly had tiny little bumps/acne forming all over my forehead, and side of my face.

I typically and overall smooth complexion with the exception of occasional 1-2 hormonal acne at times.

Very disappointed and returned to Sephora the next day.

on 1/19/2017 4:33:00 PM

I've got a sample of this mask. I tried it and did not fit me at all. It smells like fresh orange. After 2 days of the first use my skin got flaky and dry. My skin is combo to oily.

on 1/3/2017 2:51:00 AM

Cannot stress how much I am obsessed with this one. I use it about once a week and have even gotten my friends who do not spend on skincare at nearly the rate I do to convert. Has lasted a fabulously long time barely a dent in the bottle despite having it since July. Gives you such a glow when you wake up in the morning and the citrus is yummy. Basically the mask version of the Pixi Glow Tonic!

I do not understand the good review as I could not see any effect after using the mask. Neither immediate, nor long-term. Simply nothing. Yet the product has a lovely consistency, colour and smell, and generally nice to work with.