REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by skin type : Normal
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

4.6

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This mask is HG status and I think I will buy it regularly. It's kinda like putting a sweet smelling, honey like substance all over your face. So yes, it does feel very sticky and you want to make sure you tie your hair back well. It tingles and burns ever so slightly. I've left it on for as long as a half hour and when it remove it my skin is absolutely glowing, smooth, and even toned. I find that I can use it two to three times weekly.

One word of caution - don't aggressively exfoliate before using this mask. I microdermabrasioned before using this one night and then used this mask, and a few hours my face became freakishly red and raw, enough to necessitate topical steroids! This mask also may not be suitable for very sensitive skin.

on 3/1/2016 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am very happy with this mask. I haven’t noticed great changes to my skin, but I have noticed, with 2 uses once a week, my skin is a little more plump and awake, some very fine lines have diminished. And I know is this mask because it is the only new element in my routine, so I believe it will become part of my weekly skincare routine.
I will say that on the 8th minute I did start feeling a tingling/stinging sensation on my face, that when I took the mask off, my face felt firmer, but I haven’t noticed no big changes, but then again it isn’t one of my skin problems.

on 3/8/2014 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This peel mask didn't wow me. It has a sweet tacky smell of jam, similar texture too. It stings upon application and doesn't give dramatically different results. No adverse effects, despite the slight initial discomfort. It's similar to Dermalogica's gentle cream exfoliant. Gentle for sensitive skin but forgettably meh. Not worth the price.

on 8/21/2013 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like this mask. It makes my skin feel spa-smooth. It seemed gentle enough for me, but my skin isn't sensitive to begin with. I wouldn't repurchase due to the cost.

on 6/6/2013 11:32:00 AM

New brand for me, i recieved a sample and have been using it for a month now. I love it!, my skin looks radiant after use, and it has cleared a lot!

on 5/19/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

makes me break out in an angry whiteheads! i get the brightening effect, however it lasts for a day MAX, and the sore pimples that are left for the week are not worth it. overpriced, too! have tried a lot from the REN line now as i won quite a few products. all seem disappointing :( more hype over results, as per

on 5/1/2013 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is great! Fine on my sensitive skin but I have friends who use this on congestion prone skin and it works for them too. My skin always looks glowy and healthy after I have used this. This also works well on ingrown beard hairs. Expensive but worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I became interested in Ren products when my husband brought me home some from a trip to Europe where they are offered in hotels (!). I have dry skin with hyperpigmentation, and I am always looking for a good peel to prep my skin for either Retin-A or products to reduce discoloration.

I prepped with the Clarisonic, then applied the Ren masque while my skin was still damp. It smells heavily of citrus and is the consistency of honey. After just a few minutes, I felt a tingling that indicated the product was working to exfoliate. I would say it is almost as strong as the Mychelle fruit masques. I left it on my face and neck for 10 minutes, then ran some more of it over my eye area, lips, and ears for an additional 10. I would not suggest more than this, as the peel can irritate beyond that. After rinsing, my skin was very dry. I treated with a 0.050% Retinoid and followed with a moisturizer. My skin feels tight, clear, and is slightly pink. It feels similar to a 20% peel from the dermatologist's office.

All in all, I liked this masque/peel and would purchase a full size.

on 9/5/2011 10:56:00 PM

This was the first REN product I ever tried and b/c I loved it soooooo much it got me hooked on REN! This once a week treatment helps lighten discoloration, clear acne, leaves skin smooth, and gives one heck of a glow! It smells fruit and good enough to eat! The texture reminds me of jam. You only need a thin layer so the bottle lasts about 3 months if used once a week.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

OMG I love this product. My skin looks tighter, lighter, and brighter after using. The smell is fruity and not obnoxious, it kinda grew on me. Using once a week, my skin looks fantastic after several weeks. The ONLY drawback is the price, but it IS worth it.