REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 5/20/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this mask for the face and use it regularly, particularly before an event or after a heavy session of celebrating something. I find it smooths, plumps and refines making my skin look better than it really should given the circumstances.
However, Ive just discovered a new use for it...I, inspite of being careful to moisturise my hands with a thick hand cream before bed, I am 48 for goodness sake and being lax at wearing gloves for household tasks find my hands looking more aged than I would like, decided they were looking rather ragged.
I put a small blob on the back of my hand (it is rather expensive) rubbed the back of my hands together until the mask had covered my gnarly knuckles especially and the area one usually associates with ageing and left for about 10 mins.
A quick rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry and a follow up of hand cream resulted in much softer, less aged looking mitts.
A far better result than I usually get with a hand scrub of various types followed by a hand cream.
Because of the price, I shall reserve this treatment for before an event or if my hands are particularly hammered during winter months but definatley keep this in my arsenal for the great results.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I just love the Ren range I think nothing compares to it I am always raving about their products I think I should be an ambassador for them.
Suprise suprise yet again they have created an amazing product. This peel is so affordable and skin friendly on my sensitive, dry skin type.
This peel works far better than all the expensive ones I have tried. Sure there are a couple of good ones but they are hardly as impressive as this one from Ren and espcially at this great ptice hence the rave reviews from just about every beauty magazine.
So if you have a special occasion, wedding or a prom or perhaps you need a brightening effect and to slough away dead skin cells then look no further than this beauty..
It comes in a beautiful clear plastic bottle with each Ren product being identified with colour swatches.
It is a brozed orange shimmery looking gel that is to be applied to clean skin and left on for up to ten minutes. It has an orangey mineral like scent which is unlike all those chemical peels which have a scientific scent.
After ten mins - sometimes I live for twenty (sorry but I push for more of an effect, even if my skin feels a little tight after) minutes and I get a cleaner and brighter skin which makes my 30 year old skin look fresh like I have had a light skin peel which I would pay more money for. So at this great price I get to look fresher it really iis worth paying the 28.00 for or ask for it as a present. I plasteered it on today and I always do that two weeks prior to an event I never go neaere because face masks and peels can often cause the skin to breakout so it is worth just giving them them time to complete the job. I dont break out with this but it does make my dry skin feel tight after using it but you would expect that as it strips the skin and it does have agentle effect on it. Later I put on a moisturiser or facce oil from Ren and voila I just look luminous.
I am not joking and I beleive many others agree with me that this is a staple product we should all have espcially woman 30+ and anyone who has sun damage will find this has an effect.
Love it.
I am on my 2nd tub and I would say I get about 10 uses per tub which I think is a fair price to pay to look young and fresh.

Video Reviews & Tutorials