REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by skin type : Other
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

3.6

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 8/22/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this from a sample at sephora after making a purchase and her only sales pitch was "beyonce uses it"...uh yeah, but what does it do? Anyway, it has a very thick marmalade texture. Applies easily and didn't cause any tingling or sensations to my skin. After leaving it on for 10 minutes and rinsing off my skin felt VERY soft...almost dolphin like and a tad brighter in complexion. I like it, but not enough to purchase for the price.

on 8/29/2013 9:13:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Over all a rubbish product. It did nothing. Total waste of money.

It says the following on the package: Skin looks brighter, healthier, more radiant. Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Combats congestion, blackheads and blemishes.

The product does none of the above and actually helps with congestion

The quality of this product does not justify the price. I do not mind spending money on skin care that works but this was simply a waste!!

on 4/10/2013 1:33:00 PM

I adore this product and have found myself looking forward to my weekly treat of using it as the results have been incredible.

Even though it is an exfoliant I have been using it once a week after a quick scrub with my Liz Earle exfoliator. I've been leaving it on for the recommended ten minutes and am fast becoming addicted to the results because they are instant.

Immediately afterwards my skin is smooth, glowing and clear - and now, after six weeks regular use the effects are proving to be long lasting.

My pores have shrunk (near disappeared) and my complexion, much clearer; to the extent that I no longer "need" foundation.

The mask tingles when it is applied - but it isn't unpleasant. ...In a funny way I like this as it feels as though it is working.

This mask isn't cheap but the results have been so brilliant that I will have no qualms about buying this again - or recommending it to friends and family.

on 8/12/2012 1:34:00 PM

I do no get the love for this product. The consistency is like a combination of honey and orange marmalade. Disgusting. At 10 minutes it was burning. After removing it I was blotchy and red. Horrible.

on 12/3/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This smells amazing, like oranges and pineapple. As a mask it's just okay, but I do like that it's paraben-free. If it improves my skin tone like it claims it's very subtle.

Really gentle peel on my sensitive skin. Im looking to smooth out the texture of my skin, get a glow, and even my skin tone. Ive only used it a few times but this makes my skin look good. The glow came the next morning and my skin look a lot smoother. I wouldn't repurchase because the results aren't that impressive for the price and the effect doesn't last long.

on 10/10/2011 9:34:00 AM

I got a sample tube of this in the recent Barney's gift bag. While I can vouch for the fact that you will see a difference, I have to admit I didn't use it exactly right the first time. Let this serve as a warning - it says 10 minutes...believe it! I got distracted doing something around my house and when I washed it off I had red, tight skin and then peeled for a couple of days. Not bad - just annoying. Totally my fault. A week later, I used it correctly and watched my time and got the same glowing results everyone has. Love this and plan on buying when my sample runs out.

on 8/22/2011 7:24:00 AM

This is for Ren Glycoactive Renewal Mask (not peel). I used this product last week for the first time. It is a very thick and gooey product, much like hiney. It smells like orange. I have very sensitive skin but didn't find it stiging at all. I left it on for 10 minutes and washed it off with the cloth provided. Afterwards I noticed my skin was red aound my mouth where I suffer from dermatitis. I treated that part of skin with prescription cream incase it would flare up.

I didn't notice any improvement but 2 days later my skin had improved in texture and even colour. I can't wait to use this mask again at the end of the week, although I won't put it around my mouth.

on 10/23/2009 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I LOVE this stuff...I've been using it once a week for over 6 months and it has made a big difference with flakiness and dullness in my skin. I have dry skin and this wasn't drying at all. I imagine it would work well for people with oily/combo skin as well. It is PRICEY in my opinion, but so worth it. Go to Sephora and ask for a sample if you aren't sure about buying just yet.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I used this peel when it was first released and my skin was a little more resistant, even so, it still caused me quite a bit of irritation and was very uncomfortable. This product is definitely not for sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Citrus Fruit Water, Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Ribes Nigrum Seed Extract, Grape Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat, Cranberry Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Papaya Fruit Extract, Fragrance.