REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by skin tone : Other
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

3.6

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 4/10/2013 1:33:00 PM

I adore this product and have found myself looking forward to my weekly treat of using it as the results have been incredible.

Even though it is an exfoliant I have been using it once a week after a quick scrub with my Liz Earle exfoliator. I've been leaving it on for the recommended ten minutes and am fast becoming addicted to the results because they are instant.

Immediately afterwards my skin is smooth, glowing and clear - and now, after six weeks regular use the effects are proving to be long lasting.

My pores have shrunk (near disappeared) and my complexion, much clearer; to the extent that I no longer "need" foundation.

The mask tingles when it is applied - but it isn't unpleasant. ...In a funny way I like this as it feels as though it is working.

This mask isn't cheap but the results have been so brilliant that I will have no qualms about buying this again - or recommending it to friends and family.

on 8/12/2012 1:34:00 PM

I do no get the love for this product. The consistency is like a combination of honey and orange marmalade. Disgusting. At 10 minutes it was burning. After removing it I was blotchy and red. Horrible.

on 7/19/2012 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I first used this product I thought it was great and would remain a permanent part of my beauty regime. It left my acne-prone, sensitive and oily skin glowing, reduced my breakouts to the point that they were nonexistent and shrunk my pores. Unfortunately, after using 1-2 times a week, it no longer has any effect on my skin and this when I hadn't used nearly half the product. I cannot attest to this product's wrinkle fighting properties because I have none at this time, but I would probably repurchase this product in the hopefully far, far, far away future for that. The mask itself is of an almost gel-like consistency that goes on transparent and smells like papaya or guava. The biggest negative while using this when it was effective was that I wish it dried, because it otherwise feels uncomfortable and not at all relaxing or pleasant.

on 12/3/2011 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This smells amazing, like oranges and pineapple. As a mask it's just okay, but I do like that it's paraben-free. If it improves my skin tone like it claims it's very subtle.

Really gentle peel on my sensitive skin. Im looking to smooth out the texture of my skin, get a glow, and even my skin tone. Ive only used it a few times but this makes my skin look good. The glow came the next morning and my skin look a lot smoother. I wouldn't repurchase because the results aren't that impressive for the price and the effect doesn't last long.

on 12/30/2009 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. It made my skin smoother, softer and glowy. My skin never looked this radiant for years!. I'm using this together with the detox mask once a week and the result is amazing. Money well spent.

on 5/31/2008 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product smells wonderful, it's like having mashed up fruits sitting on your skin. I realized that in order to get the product to be the most effective that you have to leave it on a bit longer than recommended.

Skin is left feeling very soft, smooth and with a radiant glow. Once you have trouble getting product out of the pump part, you can pull out the top and cut through the plastic lining to get any remaining product so I think the packaging is brilliant.

A.MA.ZING