REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

3.3

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 1/9/2018 6:17:00 PM

Way too sticky - it felt like glue on my face. I had to take it off before the recommended time. I don't know if it helped, because I did not use it again. Just too unpleasant.

I stumbled upon a natural, organic salon looking for suggestions on where to get a facial. The owner was on site, and her complexion flawless. She said one must repeatedly do treatments at home to maintain a wonderful outcome, and introduced me to REN Glycolactic. I LOVE it! The treatment goes on like a thick, sort of goopy citrus jelly. Smells great, and feels refreshing. I leave mine on between 30- 35 minutes, though you can drop it to even 10 minutes for sensitive skin. My dark splotches lightened with two uses, I felt immediate improvement of overall skin texture immediately, and my glow was to die for! I use it twice/ week, and my pre-treatment is the REN Micro Scrub Exfoliator, while the follow-up is the REN Radiance Perfection Serum. My skin has never looked better...

on 11/14/2010 12:55:00 PM

Although I quite liked this and felt it improved my skin condition I feel the term "peel" is a little strong perhaps. Another reviewer compared this to apricot jam and I think this is exactly right! You spread it on and it doesn't set or anything which happens with other masks. You just leave it on - I generally leave it on for about 15 minutes - and then wash it off! It does tingle a bit but not as dramatically as I was led to expect.
It certainly makes your skin softer afterwards and also I felt my pores were slighlty improved but this isn't a lasting effect. I ony used once a week - maybe more frequently is required ?

Video Reviews & Tutorials