REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by age: 44-55
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

4.4

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 11/11/2016 9:20:00 AM

I think I picked this up because I read a great review from a beauty blogger. I have glycolics from MUAC that are much stronger, but I really like this product. It doesn't sting my skin or leave it at all red, but it definitely leaves my skin looking refreshed and super soft. I really love that I can use it on my neck and d├ęcolletage which are MUCH more sensitive than my face. It's pricey, but if I only use it on those 2 areas and use the stronger stuff on my tough old face, it will make it more cost effective. It has a weird smell. Not bad, but certainly doesn't smell like oranges to me. It's very forgiving from a timing standpoint. I slather it on and go about doing stuff around the house then eventually jump in the shower. I'd recommend this.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I do like this product used as a daily exfoliant. As it only contains 6.5% alpha hydroxy acids, using it once a week really isn't going to do much. However, as a nightly or every other night treatment, it keeps the dry flaky skin I get from using OTC retinol at bay without irritation. However, it is pricey for the amount of product ( 1.7 oz). I was able to get about 25 application from one tube of this. This is an orange gel/paste consistency and smells to me like a blend of hay and cardboard. I do not detect the orange scent that others have mentioned. For me, it gently exfoliates dry, dead surface skin with a minimum of a stinging sensation. I do like to leave this on for 15-30 minutes for best results. However, if you are new to using glycolic acid masks, use per the label directions. I would not repurchase because for the price, small amount of product and low percentage of AHAs it is not worth it.

on 5/20/2016 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this mask for the face and use it regularly, particularly before an event or after a heavy session of celebrating something. I find it smooths, plumps and refines making my skin look better than it really should given the circumstances.
However, Ive just discovered a new use for it...I, inspite of being careful to moisturise my hands with a thick hand cream before bed, I am 48 for goodness sake and being lax at wearing gloves for household tasks find my hands looking more aged than I would like, decided they were looking rather ragged.
I put a small blob on the back of my hand (it is rather expensive) rubbed the back of my hands together until the mask had covered my gnarly knuckles especially and the area one usually associates with ageing and left for about 10 mins.
A quick rinse with lukewarm water, pat dry and a follow up of hand cream resulted in much softer, less aged looking mitts.
A far better result than I usually get with a hand scrub of various types followed by a hand cream.
Because of the price, I shall reserve this treatment for before an event or if my hands are particularly hammered during winter months but definatley keep this in my arsenal for the great results.

LOVE the slight tingle I get from this product. Not a mask in the sense that it dries and tightens on your face. This "wet" mask suits me better and do believe it gives a great resurfacing and brightens and smooths my face. Could be a bit less expensive though

on 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a sample tube and really felt like it was doing something. I did feel some tingling but it was not too much. Will invest in a full size to see if it really does what it says.

on 4/24/2014 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse

I received a sample of this product from Sephora, tried it, and loved it! It's a great way to exfoliate and reveal fresh skin without using microbeads or gritty scrubs. The thick orange gel smells like a burst of fresh oranges. After smoothing it all over the face, you wait 10 minutes, then wash off with the muslin cloth that is provided. During those ten minutes, I can feel my face tingle a bit, but there's no uncomfortable burning. As soon as it's washed off, my face looks bright, clean, fresh and very soft. Fine lines seem to be less harsh or wiped away. The bottle directs users to use this product weekly. I'm hoping that with consistent use, my melasma (hyper-pigmentation that is hereditary) will lighten up. The price is moderately pricey, but I purchased it during a time when Sephora was offering a promotional discount.

According to the label on the bottle, Ren skincare is against animal testing. Their products contain no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colours, TEA, DEA, glycols, silicones, pegs, et al.

on 3/28/2014 10:23:00 AM

I quite like this mask. The texture is rather off-putting - very sticky and slightly jelly-like - a little like spreading pineapple jam on your face. It's quite tingly on application, and leaves my not particularly sensitive skin rather red, but has only mild exfoliating properties. I look mildly glowy afterwards, but overall the product just feels a bit too bracing to give a nice pampering experience.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite! I cannot live without this as it brightens up, removes dullness and adds a lot of glow to my complexion. Worth every penny!

on 12/31/2013 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A very decent and gentle exfoliator with a lush texture and a nice smell. Less harsh than the usual glycolic peel experience. Would recommend for sensitive types.

on 9/14/2013 6:48:00 AM

Ren provide fantastic sample sizes. I was given a 15 ml sample and have used the product twice to date, I think this might become my Sunday night mask , preparing my skin for the week ahead :) I throw in another treatment mid week dependent on how my skin is behaving and what season we are in! So you are meant to use this once a week , I apply a layer of the gel with my fingers and I do experience a mild tingle ,I leave it on for about 20 mins. I remove with a damp cloth and then pop on a serum ( EL at the moment ) This hasn't disappointed, on both occasions my skin has been left feeling soft and fresh looking , I have notice when applying my product's the next morning they go on really well and I look brighter . As I said this was a sample and I think I might have another 2 sessions left maybe 3 . I will definitely repurchase this and will be really keen to see the results after prolonged use.