REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by age: 30-35
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

3.8

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Product is sticky but I absolutely adore this mask. Really see results after applying. Skin appears fresh and glowing. Love ren products, I'm a convert!

I recently used a trial size sample of this that I bought as a lot. The product itself was sticky and not all together pleasant to put on. I allowed the ten minute period that it said to leave on, then washed off. Under my right eye, a large spot appeared (swollen, red and raw). I washed my face again and applied moisturizer. This was 3 weeks ago. The spot doesn't go away, and peels. I'm really upset!!

on 1/19/2017 4:33:00 PM

I've got a sample of this mask. I tried it and did not fit me at all. It smells like fresh orange. After 2 days of the first use my skin got flaky and dry. My skin is combo to oily.

I do not understand the good review as I could not see any effect after using the mask. Neither immediate, nor long-term. Simply nothing. Yet the product has a lovely consistency, colour and smell, and generally nice to work with.

on 3/28/2016 5:04:00 PM

This is very weak with an acid concentration of 7%. Most glycolic cleansers are more than this and I'm already using things around the 25% mark. This did nothing for me. Juice Beauty Green apple peel is so much better for cheaper so I recommend that over this any day.

on 1/30/2015 6:40:00 PM

This is a very popular peeling mask out there and rightfully so. It's not the fake peeling masks that comes dime a dozen out there, and worth the money. I never had slight tingling or burning, and it's gentle enough for sensitive skin. You will be shocked after using as directed, WITH THE WHITE CLOTH! I will always rebuy until something better comes along.

on 1/19/2015 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Overall, this is just an okay product. It doesn't list the concentration of AHA in it, but I've seen other people comment that it's around 6%. Given that I use PC AHA 8% every few days, the Ren seems a bit unnecessary.

Another downside is the fragrance which I imagine could be irritating for people (luckily it does not irritate my sensitive skin).

Although I shouldn't like this product, I kinda do. I actually like the consistency and do notice a bit of a glow after I apply it. I got talked into buying a full bottle at Sephora several months ago so I use it, because it's in the medicine cabinet, but don't think it does a lot. I don't find it drying, nor has it caused irritation. I like the ritual of applying a mask every week or two, but overall it's a meh product. I won't repurchase, particularly given the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using this mask since 11/2013. For my use, I consider this an exfoliating mask that gives me a temporary brightening effect. As others describe, it has an orange/marmalade gel consistency with a citrus scent. Sometimes I feel a tingle, sometimes I don't - I think that has more to do with the state of my skin then the mask. I initially tested this mask and left it on 15-20 minutes, but I nowI tend to leave this mask on between 30 minutes to an hour as I feel I get better results that way. My skin tolerates it well whether I'm in a normal/spot free/combination skin phase or an oil-slick/acneic or dry/sensitive/acneic phase. I try to use it once a week at least. I apply it after my single morning cleanse or after a night-time double cleanse. Once I rinse off the mask, I'll apply a hydrating mist, followed by serum and/or oil, and lastly a moisturizer as a final step if I'm feeling my skin is dehydrated. I would certainly buy again.

on 12/22/2014 10:13:00 PM

Ok I feel like a have to chime in because this product is poorly formulated and can only contribute to skin damage. Natural does not always mean better for your skin citrus oil Is prevalent in this product as well as other essential oils that are known irritants. You might as well rub an orange/lemon on your face you would get the same effect slight burning which makes you think like it's doing something,
That something is called irritation. If you would like and awesome aha exfoliant I've been using olay regenerist night resurfacing treatment and it actually does what this product claims. Apply it overnight and in the morning all the dead skin from your face is gone. I've suffered from acne since I was 15 and this product rocks. My skin is very lazy and this does wonders at keeping things calm and clear. You do not need to spend this kind of money on quality skincare. You can even check eBay for this product I usually find it for $12-$14 dollars.

on 11/1/2014 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This stuff is pretty amazing. I like using it the night before a big day and it really makes my skin glow. I cleanser my face, slather this on for 10 minutes (don't forget your neck), and rinse off gently with warm water. I head to bed and wake up with the most dewy looking skin that needs less foundation to look fabulous. Highly recommend this mask. Definitely one of the best out there.