REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by age: 19-24
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

4.1

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 1/15/2018 12:34:00 PM

Pros:
- lasts you quite a while, I use around 3 full pumps of this and that is more than enough to drench my entire face and it still lasted me around a couple months (with 1 use/week)
- smells nice
- fancy ingredients on bottle makes it sound pretty convincing

Cons:
-if you get it in your hair it's over
-don't really see significant change in my skin -- didn't make it softer necessarily or glow, even though I was told by an employee @ Sephora that Beyonce uses this mask (to be verified)
-I find that 8/10 times after I use this mask a new pimple will magically appear on my face the next day

I've repurchased this twice on wishful thinking that it will change my skin (I am an avid believer in glowy skin) but I've decided to let this go. Will look into other REN products though!

on 4/12/2017 4:38:00 PM

The same as in this review:
"I had high hopes for this mask, as I love REN Evercalm. I followed instructions and let sit for 10 minutes, as soon as I went to wipe it off in instantly had tiny little bumps/acne forming all over my forehead, and side of my face."

Can't use it and will not buy again. Smells unnaturally.

on 11/5/2015 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Because I've seen so many people debating on this in their sephora VIB carts I decided to write a review! I've owned this mask for two years, well beyond its "best before" date, but it's still good and smells perfectly fine, so let that be a testament to how long this investment can last you. I always have about 6 masks on the go at any given time, and it takes me forever to use up anything. This is my absolutely favourite exfoliating mask. It doesn't burn or sting my sensitive skin (Exfolikate), or feel dry and tight after (Glamglow). I love the product and go into it below.

It comes out in a light consistency orange jelly like emulsion with soft white granules. The scent is similar to Ole Henriksens truth line, but lighter. I am very sensitive to fragrance and it doesn't bother me one bit. I apply a moderate amount all over a freshly cleansed face and keep it on for 10 - 15 minutes. It stays tacky, so tie your hair up. But no tingling, itching, burning or sensitivity to speak of. Which is huge! It washes off smoothly and the beads offer minimal mechanical exfoliation. Because the packing is in the form of a pump you can control the exact amount you get, I find a full pump is allows me to liberally apply on my whole face.

I really like that this doesn't make my skin feel dry or irritated. Just supple and smooth, because I live in Alberta Canada, which has a winter very similar to Sibera in Russia. It's considered a desert, I need exfoliation. It's gentle, effective and an awesome price for the amount you get. Would repurchase!

on 10/18/2015 12:25:00 PM

This is a skin texture lifesaver.
I use this when my skin is just blaaaaaah - not dry, but it seems like no amount of exfoliating or moisturising is doing anything, and all of my makeup just seems to sit on my skin and look really cakey/mask-like.

It does feel like spreading orange syrup on your face, but other than that it has a pleasant smell, and tingles slightly.
When you wash it off the difference in skin texture is immediatley noticable, and my skin feels super soft and smooth.

The packaging is great, with the vacum bag meaning you waste no product, and the pump is good and re-sealable.

The only con is that it is slightly pricey, but is often part of M&S's 20% off, and Wholefoods recently did a 25% off it in London.

I'm on my 3rd tube now! The only other mask I use is the GlamGlow mask for breakouts.

on 7/5/2015 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have only used this a few times, so I will update later. I first tried it for ten minutes, and noticed no real difference and no tingling (my skin is pretty resilient). Afterwards I left it on for around 30 minutes instead, I felt an ever slight tingling sensation and my face looked brighter but nothing else. However, the next morning I woke up and found that my face looked exceptionally bright, so much so that it didn't match my body. Then it dawned on me that this had exfoliated my skin, and removed the tan I had from a recent holiday. My skin also looked more even, a large blemish went down significantly, it was smoother and some of the flesh coloured bumps (clogged pores?) I had virtually disappeared. In short, this does exactly what it's supposed to do: it exfoliates extremely well without being harsh or irritating on the skin.

For the longest time, I have had these weird bumps on my face which were only visible with foundation. I was cleansing twice a day, using a toner and a moisturiser followed by a mask and scrub exfoliation once a week. I could never suss out what the cause of these bumps were having tried everything under the sun!

I then went into SpaceNK and the sales assistant began to try on the foundation i requested to try on (NARS All Day Weightless Luminous Foundation). The lady went on to tell me these bumps were making my makeup sit badly on my skin, and I told her about the fact that I couldn't conclude what was causing the bumps.

She began to direct me to the skincare within the store, and she told me that it is a build up dead skin cells. Also, that scrub exfoliation was way too abrasive hence why the texture of my skin was rough. I knew at this point she was not just trying to make a quick sale, as she walked me through the benefits of the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask.

This product is truly a life saver, and it is the reason why my skin is radiant, bright and bump free! I can assure you that I am not just giving this product 5/5 for the sake of it. I only review products I either love or hate to let my fellow skincare/makeup fanatics my own opinion.

It is expensive so of course be wise go in-store see it for yourself. it is also REN which is a very trusted skincare company as there products are 100% natural not to mention smell delicious!

I been using this for a year now and I am almost out of it. I use it a few times a month. I definitely will repurchase this since this does a great job at brightening my skin. It's expensive but it works.

I filmed how both mask (Radical Instant Revitalizing Mask and REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask) works on my skin in my video and The Ren mask wins. This coat $55 and contains one oz. The texture is very sticky similar to grape jelly and it smells very nice and fruity. The Ren mask does lighten my acne scars and makes my skin noticeably brighter. Check out my video if you want to see the results.

on 8/22/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this from a sample at sephora after making a purchase and her only sales pitch was "beyonce uses it"...uh yeah, but what does it do? Anyway, it has a very thick marmalade texture. Applies easily and didn't cause any tingling or sensations to my skin. After leaving it on for 10 minutes and rinsing off my skin felt VERY soft...almost dolphin like and a tad brighter in complexion. I like it, but not enough to purchase for the price.

on 3/11/2014 11:57:00 PM

I love this mask! Brightens the skin and the Alpha Hydroxy Acids really helped smooth my skin and helped heal any acne.
It feels a little weird putting it on, it feels like honey and doesn't dry. My boyfriend calls me "grease face" when its on because I look so sticky...
The only reason I would not buy this again is that I have graduated to using a higher concentration of glycolic acid treatments with better results. - and the price is a bit steep.

on 1/11/2014 3:32:00 AM

My HG mask. Every now and again I'm tempted to try a new one but never do, because this one is just so affective. I have combination skin with large/congested pores and this helps refine the grain of my skin without stripping it. Not too harsh, not too subtle. Just wonderful. I use it once a week, usually on Sunday when I give myself a bit of a pamper. Smells lovely, a little goes a long way and it's a great way to exfoliate (I used to LOVE scrubs but now I'm a chemical exfoliator convert, they're just better for skin and have better results).
It just says what it does on the tin. Really not much to add.
Love and highly recommend.