REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

4.1

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 1/3/2017 2:51:00 AM

Cannot stress how much I am obsessed with this one. I use it about once a week and have even gotten my friends who do not spend on skincare at nearly the rate I do to convert. Has lasted a fabulously long time barely a dent in the bottle despite having it since July. Gives you such a glow when you wake up in the morning and the citrus is yummy. Basically the mask version of the Pixi Glow Tonic!

on 3/1/2016 2:49:00 AM

After having only used this mask once, it is hands down one of THE BEST MASKS I HAVE EVER USED!

It has a syrupy like texture, as if you're rubbing honey on your face. The packaging is really sanitary - just a pump with a little cap - and I like how you can see how much product you have left.

Before trying this mask, I had struggled with some pesky breakouts all across my forehead and chin. The texture of my skin just felt a bit bleh so I was really interested to see the results.The product itself left my skin feeling radiant, soft and refined straight after. My pores appeared visibly smaller and I had this incredible glow. The next morning, nearly all my breakouts had come to a head and any smaller spots were gone.

My only dislike is the smell which resembles orange cough syrup but you soon get over it. AMAZING!!

on 9/29/2015 11:03:00 AM

This mask is the best glycolic product I use!!! And I'm an avid user of pixi glow and alpha h.
I see instant results with this mask like no other, it leaves my skin glowing and soft and much much more even toned. I prefer using this to using clay masks because although it isn't "pulling things out" it's going right into those pores and exfoliating all the nasties out.

Since i started using acid products in general I've gotten a lot less blackheads. I can't speak on spots because I HAVE started getting more than I used to but thats nothing to do with my skincare. My hormonal spots have come back again.

This mask is definitely one of the best I own and I highly recommend it.

on 5/20/2013 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I was very hesitant to buy this since it's $66AUD (or close to it). I got a generous sample from Mecca and managed to use this twice. The tingling sensation is minimal, then again I have used AHA's before and on a daily basis. It smells, looks but does NOT taste like marmalade. I like that it does not dry, it makes it a bit more comfortable to wear. The effects are good, they're not amazing. My skin looks and feels radiant, fresh, smooth and clear. I love to use this a few hours before I go out for dinner or a night out with my partner. I will definitely repurchase this.

on 5/19/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

makes me break out in an angry whiteheads! i get the brightening effect, however it lasts for a day MAX, and the sore pimples that are left for the week are not worth it. overpriced, too! have tried a lot from the REN line now as i won quite a few products. all seem disappointing :( more hype over results, as per

I got this when I bought the combination skin package in a travel size or what it's called, to try i out.
It has a strong scent, but I guess I could get past that, if the product worked. But I couldn't really feel any difference in my skin after using it..

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received a sample of this from Sephora and WOW I'm really looking to buy the full size. I wasn't sure what to expect from it, but when I applied it to my face, I was pleasantly surprised. It has a really nice citrus, tangeriney scent to it that has a nice consistency. I left it on for 10 minutes.. then the directions say to 'pat with fingers off', i'm not sure what that means, but I tried to do that and nothing happened so I just washed it off my face and WOW. Amazing results! First off, it took my self tanner right off, but my complexion looks amazing. My skin feels 10x smoother and so soft.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I knew I had to try this product out after reading all these positive reviews... I actually ended up purchasing this peel mask, along with the Ren Multi Mineral Detox mask, because I read in a few reviews that these two masks work quite well together; and, now after trying them out for myself, I can honestly say that they do work well together, as well as being fabulous on their own as well. I've used this peel mask about 4 times so far, and the results seem to be getting better and better (I believe the packaging says to use this mask once a week, but sometimes I will use this twice a week if my skin is feeling extra grimy, and I don't have problems with it). The first time I used it, I was left with amazingly smooth and soft skin, that had a nice, healthy glow to it. But, along with this, I also experienced a few whiteheads the next day. They were easily extracted and gone within 1-2 days, like usual- it wasn't a serious breakout or anything. The second time I used this, I experienced 1 tiny whitehead, but that was it. The third time that I used this, no whiteheads at all! This leads me to believe that the whiteheads that I experienced were probably caused by impurities and grime trapped deep in my pores, that this mask finally brought to the surface of my skin (the fourth time I used this, still no whiteheads). Every time I use this, I am left with super soft, super smooth, super radiant skin. Also, this really does look/smell/feel like apricot jam. I find it quite pleasant, and deliciously fruity. When I follow up with the Multi Mineral Detox mask, my results are even better... soft, smooth, glowy... and poreless!