L'Oreal Pro Manicure-540-Smell The Roses

No Image

4.8

on 2/26/2012 12:11:00 AM

Absolutely LOVE this nail polish! It wears like iron 4-5 days without chipping and a beautiful array of every color under the rainbow--Fantastic product!! I will certainly be trying other colors in this line :-) This particular color is lovely and feminine without being too pale or too dark--elegant!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color looks great on me. It was $6ish at CVS. It wears well!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't believe there aren't more reviews for this beautiful, elegant, classic nail polish color. I have been using this for a few years. And love it. It matches well with my skintone, which is very yellow/orange/peachy/warm. I only wear traditional, conservative colors. I leave those funky colors for you young-ins. Recently I've had a hard time finding drugstore that carry the L'Oreal nail polish line. I certanly hope they aren't being discontinued. This is the ONLY line of nail polish I use. I like the colors, the consistency, the price and they wear for a good week before needing to be taken off. If you're looking for a classic color, this is it!! :D

on 1/14/2008 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After having a bad experience with the streaky, bubbly, took-forever-to-dry mess that is Stroke Of Midnight, I was reluctant to try another color in this line, thinking the formula was the problem. However, I didn't have any trouble with Smell The Roses. The first coat was a bit thin, but the second coat evened things out and gave an opaque, streak-free finish, and the polish dried quickly. The color is a conservative, blue-based medium rose creme, and is very elegant and pretty on (slightly deeper in color on the nail than it is in the bottle). I would buy this again, and try another shade in this line, as it seems the problems I had with Stroke Of Midnight might be exclusive to that shade.

Popular Polishes