Shiseido Pureness Deep Cleansing Pore Mask

No Image

2.8

on 1/30/2007 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this since I heard that it pulls out blackhead/hard pimples. I did what the instruction said and pull it off. It did not do much. It did manage to pull one pimple out, but I could have done that with my hands. For this much of money I wish this mask pulled more than just one. So I tried it again a few days later, it did not pull out anything.

on 12/14/2004 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Even though this didn't entirely get rid of my blackheads, my pores did seem smaller. it also left my t-zone area ultra smooth. however, it really hurts when i rip it off after its dried. ah well, i guess the pain is worth it if it works. i'd probably buy this again after i run out of my estee lauder mask.

on 8/24/2004 5:31:00 PM

Even after prepping my face with a warm towel before using this, not much came off with the mask. Not much pain either... Biore strips all the way.

on 8/1/2004 4:40:00 PM

I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and this product did an okay job in removing some of them. It also pulls out some facial hair and leaves your skin smooth and matte afterwards. However, pulling the mask off can be painful. I think nose strips are better if you're looking for something to pull some deep plugs from your pores.

on 10/19/2004 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

First, this product does not spread very well. It's a pain to apply where you need it. Second, it hurts a lot to remove. It took me probably 15 minutes to remove and I only placed it on my forehead, nose and cheek apples. Third, I have dry skin and it made my skin very blotchy. I couldn't put enough moisturizer on after removing the mask.

on 10/18/2004 10:08:00 AM

I have combination skin, so I only use this product on my T zone. I will admit that it is kind of hard to spread evenly. I just wet my fingers a bit with water and it helps with the spreading. I don't have any blackheads on my nose, so I don't know if it works for actually pulling out the blackheads. However, my skin does feel really nice after I peel it off. It feels all soft and clean.

Pretty intense stuff. It even takes off every facial hair! hurts like hell when taking off, but boy..my face feels really clean and soft. I really need it 'cause i have very big pored, oily skin'n'sometimes..i just feel like my face is seriously congested. So, you glob it on and watch it dry up into a skin like layer. Being little masochistic, I actually enjoy the agonizing, pulling sensation. Ah~ There are so many masks out there, but I'll consider buying another one over the summer.
I think dry skinned people should stay away.

on 3/30/2004 8:46:00 PM

I don't understand why this isn't working for everyone. they must be using it wrong because whenever i use it, i get a bunch of junk taken out of my pores. this product is like a biore strip for your whole face. it gets gunk out where a strip wouldn't be able to adhere on your face. while it isn't as strong as biore strips, it works really well. the thing is you must wash your face before applying this, preferably after a hot bath to open up the pores, and when doing so, you have to apply a fairly thick layer (about a penny thickness) in order for it to work. kinda pricey for a tube but well worth it. i got about 4 tubes from ebay. i could not live without this product.

on 7/22/2004 12:30:00 PM

PErsonally, i dont think it works. biore jolly well does a better job at a cheaper price!!

on 5/28/2004 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this stuff! Unlike the strips, it gets right into my pores and hurts much less when I take it off. You do have to put a thick enough layer in order for it to work well.