Becca Stick Foundation

Becca Stick Foundation

3.8

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch,Cetyl Palmitate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C18-38 Alkyl Hydroxystearoyl Stearate, Polyisobutene, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Polyethylene, C20-40 Alkyl Stearate, Trihydroxystearin, Persea Gratissima (Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables), Petrolatum, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [ /- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Ultramarines CI 77007, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Red 40 Lake CI 16035, Carmine CI 75470]

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Bought this on a whim when it was on sale. I have dry wrinkled skin and I didn't hold high expectations but I've been pleasantly surprised. For a start, I'm amazed at how natural it looks when applied as directed - with a brush. I dab and swipe it in the middle of my face then use a sense brush to 'pull' and distribute it outwards. I'm left with a very natural look that allows my skin to show through but hides imperfections and uneven tone. No, you cannot cake it on, it becomes too heavy. However if you are looking for something that offers more coverage than a tinted moisturiser but less than a full on liquid foundation - I think you'll like this. It doesn't settle into my lines.
Watch the video tutorials on how to apply to get the results I do, and I think you'll be very pleased. I took off one star because you MUST moisturise well to get optimum results.

It is a nice handy form of foundation. Should be very helpful on the go.
It didn't work well for me. Even though it did a slightly better job than other stick foundations I tried I still find it too thick and mask-like on my face. It also made my skin imperfections more visible.

To Read all 185 Reviews, Login or Join

I caught this foundation on sale and decided to give it a go. I have yellow toned skin so it was really easy choosing a shade for me. I didnt tried it over the counter picked my shade thru the internet and the shade I bought was cashew. It suits me really good. For reference im an nc 3 in Mac,Chanel vitalumiere cendre shell 030.
The texture of this foundation is a bit waxy its not as creamy as other stick foundations. I found it has a medium coverage,wouldnt say sheer or full. Dont think its buildable withouth making it really obvious in a bad way. It settles in your fine lines and it looks as though it just sits on your skin. No scent to it but has a very nice sheen,wouldnt say its dewy,that I like. For 10 dolars I d say its great,but wouldnt pay full price for this item. Packaging is very nice and I think you can carry it around in your bag. Would definately use this with a tinted moisturizer not on its own. Happy with it,would buy again on sale.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I got this at Winners (the Canadian equivalent of TJ Maxx) and I picked this up for $14.99. (although the full retail price is much higher)

I picked Banana as it looked like the best colour choice and it's actually a bit too light. (I couldn't test the colour; I'm a NC30/C3) The texture is rather hard and not malleable compared to BB's Foundation Stick. For that reason alone, I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again.

I am using it as an undereye concealer and it's not bad, not the best but passable. A good eye cream is a must if you're going to use this product under the eyes, otherwise it will end up looking dry and cakey.
A little goes a long way and I just need a light application to that 'awake' look.
The staying power is good and it lasts all day without crepey.

Still, I wouldn't pay full price for it as I think there are other concealers and stick foundations that are better.

on 8/11/2013 6:41:00 PM

Absolutely love this foundation! It`s my new HG. Nice coverage, quick to put on and very blendable. Stays on for hours and it`s easy to touch up. Most importantly, my super sensitive and acne prone skin doesn`t flare up when I use this foundation. I will buy this over and over again.

on 5/25/2013 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I really like this foundation. When I compare it with the Bobbi Brown foundation stick, this one feels more comfortable on the skin, it is sheer, or at least called sheer, but the one from Bobbi is much thicker and clogs my pores. Bobbi's foundation also feels like I am wearing makeup and for a woman over 50, you don't want too much heavy coverage on your face that will accentuate lines. I wold recommend this to women over 40.

on 1/21/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This stick foundation sucks. Literally. I tried using it the first times I bought, but honestly, it did not work out for me at all. It's really, really cakey and layers on your face like a mask. It may be me, but this is one of the worst foundations I've been near. On the other side, I use it to cover up blemishes sometimes, but it won't last for that long.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am just not impressed with this. When I buy a stick I expect heavy coverage and this one has light coverage and it looks like makeup on the skin. It does not stink like Max Factor stick but it hasnt got the same level of coverage. Just like all cream foundations, it feels icky sticky on the skin. I have tried nicer sticks, one of them being Loreals stick foundation which was more like cream to powder finish. would not buy again.

on 9/16/2012 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My skin is NC-10-15. I purchased my stick foundation in praline, which I feel is an amazing match. It has neutral/yellow undertones, and is the best color match I've found for my skin to date. I tested this out along with a bunch of other foundations, and found this was the only one that doesn't sit on the super fine hairs that are naturally on ones cheeks/face. I hated this at first because I was putting it on, and then blending it out with a sponge or brush. I found the best way for me to apply it is to dab it in the areas I want it (I do a few swipes on my face) and then blend it in with my fingers. The finish is so natural, and it really does make you glow. I was wearing this the other day and my sister said my skin looked really nice (which she never says). The only problem with this is that the coverage is pretty light (I don't get the matte full flawless look I get with revlon color stay), and it makes me shiny even when I set it with powder. Gorgeous foundation though, I hope Becca comes out with a liquid or cream foundation because the color range is amazing

on 7/17/2012 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love this foundation stick! Great coverage, finish and color match. Great job Becca!