Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.0

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Too oily for me, also burned my skin :(

on 8/27/2017 5:53:00 PM

Radiant cause it's got little shimmers in it

on 4/19/2016 10:22:00 PM

I'm having a moment with this moisturizer...where if Im not wearing it and use another lotion I just don't feel pretty enough. I suppose from the mica which makes your skin glow...which I do not detect as "shimmer", even on close inspection...just a "radiance". I really like this, always have. Doesn't smell or feel sunscreeny to me...spf 15 is pretty low and this will not do when Im outside this summer but fine for when I spend most of the time indoors. This works amazing under my makeup...no issues whatsoever. And it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. No breakouts, although I see from the reviews about half the people reviewing this have broken out from it, which is sad...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I picked this up from my local Drug store two weeks ago, because of it claiming to improve tone and texture. Yes, I'm a sucker, but I had to try it.

I can already tell you that I will re-buy this amazing product though! I have oily skin, but every other week I use a strong glycolic acid to help fade old scars, wrinkles, exfoliate, freckles, etc...Anyway, I use all Aveeno products and I seriously love this little brand so much. I'm still prone to break outs if I use the wrong thing, and this moisturizer does not make me break out, and the cleansers don't either! I don't know why Aveeno doesn't get more love in online reviews, seriously, am I one of the few people on Earth who knows how effective and wonderful this brand is? My little redheaded boy with bad eczema loves Aveeno too. I give him oatmeal bath treatment once a week to help with his eczema, and he uses the lotion too. And I loved the baby line they have when he was younger. Sorry for rambling, but this is a great brand all around.

This moisturizer is seriously perfect for under my make-up ( especially when I use powder foundations), and I know the SPF isn't that high, but really I can't wear a high one, they are always so greasy and just my oily skin can't do those. This one I can do, and I do think it's helping to improve tone and texture, but really I can't tell if it's this stuff, or the glycolic acid, but let me tell you, the combination is a good one.

on 3/14/2015 7:01:00 AM

Liked the packaging but spf is way too low for a daily moisturiser for me. Also, strangely... it made my pee smell different which is concerning. Should check out the ingredients on the back. Also, for a moisturiser, it wasn't very moisturising.

on 2/4/2015 12:42:00 AM

I had to give this lotion a one because I cant say it did anything positive for my skin. As another reviewer mentioned, relying on this for sun protection is not a good idea. I suggest a moisturiser, and a separate sunscreen.

I have oily, acne-prone, congested skin. This claimed to be oil free, but left my skin looking as if I've smothered it with oil. It also felt kind of itchy after a while, and no I do not have an allergy to the ingredients. It was only itchy in certain areas, like around my nose.

This made me breakout, congested my skin even more, and felt really gross. I couldn't focus on my exam one day because of how weird my face felt! It just felt like... there was another layer on my face. It's hard to describe, but I tried!

I also tried the same moisturiser, but with SPF 30. I had the same exact problem.

I would definitely tell those with skin similar to mine, DO NOT USE THIS. Yes, I'd yell at them to run the other way.

As for those with dry skin, this just might help you get some moisture. I'm not sure if you'd break out, or if you'd get itchy too. But since this isn't a miracle product, I'd recommend anyone, with any skin type, to try something else.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product erased my acne scars, and for that, I will be forever in love with it. I actually only use it at night because I have oily skin and don't like to put any moisturizer on underneath my Bare Minerals original powder foundation, but I decided to get this instead of the SPF-free night cream because the ingredients are otherwise identical and this size is more economical for the same price. After about three weeks of nightly use, my acne scars were invisible. Gone. Words can't express how impressed I am with this moisturizer. It does have a fragrance, but I actually really like it and it hasn't irritated my skin. It does feel kind of slick and oily, so I can't imagine it would be good under makeup, but at night it doesn't really matter. My only words of caution are that it really stings around the eyes, so I have to use a separate eye creme. But that's whatever. No big deal. This has a great consistency, melts into skin nicely, smells good, moisturizes well, and does what it promises: brightens skin, evens out tone, and makes my skin "radiant." I use this in conjunction with the original Dove Beauty Bar as a cleanser and Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, and my skin has never been happier. Highly recommend!

on 5/19/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I really really wanted to like this but ended up being disappointed. I liked Aveeno for the longest time but have recently made the switch to mostly Olay products. This moisturizer was the beginning of my switch to Olay. It made my face so oily and I broke out from it, even though it says it is noncomedogenic. Thumbs down for me.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Why oh why must companies insist on ruining perfectly good products with sparkle?! I love what this moisturizer does for my skin so much- I have oily skin with dry patches and it always hydrated beautifully, provided me with a little sun protection and just made my skin so plump without making me break out- my skin is sensitive after all. But I cannot get past that every single time I look in the mirror with this moisturizer on, I look like a Twilight vampire. It makes me think that the moisturizer itself isn't actually doing anything long-term to make my skin look radiant, just adding a dose of sparkle and passing that off as radiant. I really, really love the heck out of this moisturizer but I won't be repurchasing it due to the sparkle. Next I think I'll try the Ultra Calming moisturizer in hopes for a less glittery experience.

on 10/8/2013 1:12:00 PM

I absolutely love this moisturizer! I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this product has helped keep my skin moisturized and silky smooth. I also love the fact that it has spf 15 in it ,doesn't have that greasy feel to it, it dries to a smooth finish, and it is long lasting.
Makes make up application much smoother and it leaves a nice glow!
I highly recommend this moisturizer :)