Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Other
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.3

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 5/29/2014 2:25:00 PM

I use this as a daytime moisturizer, I bought it because it has SPF and it is not too heavy (I have very oily skin). I like that it is not too heavy or greasy, it absorbs fairly quickly and is unscented. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. However, this doesn't provide enough moisture, even for my very oily skin. I will use the rest of this up, but will look for something that provides a bit more moisture.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I get this from Costco and it comes in a twin pack. I love this product. I apply it to my face every morning after I take a shower. I've probably gone through 5-6 of bottles of this product already. The scent is very light and the formulation isn't oily. This product isn't for treating age spots or what have you...but it does its job of being a simple daily face moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I haven't written a review for MUA for a while, but after using this moisturiser for the last two weeks, I feel compelled to! This moisturiser has been BAD. And it is such a shame because I do like Aveeno products, and I like the idea of this product and the nice packaging. But no matter how much I try to like it, it just keeps giving me reasons to hate it. It has made my reasonably cooperative skin ultra sensitive, and my face burns/stings for a good while after application. I now have dry patches in various areas and a nice big pimple on my cheek. It also balled up on me this morning. I wonder if it is the little particles they add to make you "radiant". I have a feeling they are like microscopic shards that end up tearing the skin all over your face. Anyways, my bottle is going in the bin and I wish I'd thrown it out sooner.

on 11/1/2012 6:35:00 AM

Opinion seems quite divided on this one. I like it, but then again I don't have problem skin. Like a lot of SPF moisturisers, its spreadability across the skin is a bit limited and it has a mild skin-whitening effect that lasts a minute or so until it is absorbed, but thankfully the product does not have that sunscreen-y smell that many SPF creams have. Not sure that there is anything 'positively radiant' about its effect, but I enjoy using it. If you are concerned about the hygiene of jar packaging, you will appreciate the pump bottle here. The product comes in a 75 ml quantity rather than the standard 50 mls, so it is better value for money than you may think. The only reason I won't buy again because I am trying to switch to cruelty-free products. Aveeno is owned by Johnson & Johnson, which apparently tests on animals.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I've been using this product for two years. I really enjoy that it's very moisturizing (though at first I thought it was very oily) and it leaves the skin very soft. There is NO white cast :)

I love the pump, but you cannot get all of the product out of it, and I've never had a problem with the bottle deflating unless I squeezed the bottle as I pumped it out.

It helped even out my redness of my skin, but it didn't help with my hyper pigmentation. The only con is that the "soy reflective particles" may appear as shimmer depending on how close you are staring at someone.

I do really love this product though (I'm on my second bottle)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I personally think this is a great moisturizer, it's really thick and keeps my skin really moist even in the winter when my skin gets really dry. It also has SPF 15 which is a great plus! The smell isn't bad neither. Although it's quite pricey but you get alot for your money.

I love this moisturizer! I have been using it for a long time now & I do notice a difference (not drastic, but a difference) in the composition of my skin. It does appear brighter & more even-toned. This product does an awesome job at moisturizing & the SPF is a huge plus. It's not too heavy or too light, and I'm able to use it all year-round, although the light-diffusers sort of make my skin appear more oily in the summer months. The only real problems I've begun to have with it are that I can't put on too much makeup over it, and I'm not a huge fan of the sparkles in it. BUT, overall it's an awesome moisturizer that I love & highly recommend.

on 7/18/2011 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is a really nice moisturizer for normal to oily skin. It smoothes on effortlessly, leaving behind a matte feeling and gives skin a radiant healthy look.

I do have dry skin especially around my mouth and nose, so this moisturizer isn't enough for colder months. I also have acne-prone skin and this product does not irritate my skin or break me out. I like to use this moisturizer in summer.

As I do use other skincare products, I'm not too sure of its claims to even out skin tone and texture, based on my personal experience of using this moisturizer for months.

Overall, this is just a nice moisturizer for people who already have nice skin.

I was hesitant to try this product, as I've read so many negative reviews about it on this site. However, I went ahead and bought it. I HATE wearing any type of foundation (and rarely wear makeup at all), so I have been looking for a moisturizer that will even out skin tone while providing an SPF. I have to say this is a GREAT moisturizer and really does even out my skin tone. It also does give just a hint of a glow, which I love. It absorbs quickly, leaving my skin very soft. My skin looks healthier with this product. Oh, and the smell is great - very light and clean. I honestly don't understand why so many women here says it smells badly. I will definitely keep using!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i bought this product at costco for 15 dollars for a set of two :D so i recommend going to costco. i dont know whether they discontinued it there though because i was in luck when i got the last package. i have to say, it really did make my face glow. it definitely evened out my skin tone. it just didnt do anything for my dark spots as it mentioned. really upset about that. but for 15 dollars for two of them, i have to give it 3 lippies.