Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.4

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 5/2/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has always been my go to moisturizer. I'm acne prone and moderately oily. This does leave me feeling greasy, soaks right into muay thai skin but is light and not at all heavy. Most importantly, this doesn't break me out and keeps my skin calm. Scent is nice and light and doesn't linger. It's a little pricey but I think most face moisturizers are pretty much in the same ball park.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used this product for almost 2 years before I realized that it was making me breakout. Only in my cheeks though. It made me very greasy halfway through the day with a good amount of cheek acne. Attractive right? After a lot of trial and errors with other similar moisturizers, I have come across Neutrogena' purescreen 30 spf. Great consistency, good spf, I'm not greasy and zit free. Sorry Aveeno, you have been replaced by Neutrogena.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this moisturiser for a while now and it's on its last legs. I have the 75mL bottle (the only size available in Australia, and only SPF option as far as I know) and because of its more emollient creamy formula, I found that the last 10-20% of the product had to be scraped out of the bottle because the pump wouldn't pick it up very well, unless I shake like a madman or open and use the pump as a stirrer. I've simply transferred it into a small travel-sized jar to save the fuss.

I haven't had any problems with it breaking me out. It's not too greasy for my combination skin and I find it sinks in nicely and fairly quickly. It's got a faint scent which I can't describe -- like a classic face cream. It does leave a powdery-textured film that looks "radiant" i.e. it could make you look greasy, or glow -- depending on the season for me and it can depend on how oily you get.

For now, I'm just going to use it up. I probably won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love he packaging of this product because of the pump which makes it so sanitary. While using this product I liked the way it looked under makeup.however, I hated the small glitters inside this moisturizer. Honestly this product was okay until I realized that THIS is what was breaking me out so bad! I just thought I was breaking out due to other factors but when I ran out of this and switched to another moisturizer for 3 weeks my break outs were gone! Even when I did break out it was very minor and not cystic. This product gave me such painful deep in the skin break outs so I would never repurchase this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product made me break out big time! After my second day using it, I had big pimples on my forehead and cheeks, which are not even the places I normally get break outs. I took a break from it and tried again just in case it was something else but it happened again the day I started using it a week later. My skin was fine once I discontinued use. I also did not care for the "sparkles" in it and it has a powdery feel to it that I didn't like. I left it in my car for use on my hands while driving if I forget to lotion up first but I would not put it on my face again! It does make my hands soft, but again I don't like the sparkly effect.
On the plus side, I like the pump and that it can be locked to prevent accidental spills.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I picked this up from my local Drug store two weeks ago, because of it claiming to improve tone and texture. Yes, I'm a sucker, but I had to try it.

I can already tell you that I will re-buy this amazing product though! I have oily skin, but every other week I use a strong glycolic acid to help fade old scars, wrinkles, exfoliate, freckles, etc...Anyway, I use all Aveeno products and I seriously love this little brand so much. I'm still prone to break outs if I use the wrong thing, and this moisturizer does not make me break out, and the cleansers don't either! I don't know why Aveeno doesn't get more love in online reviews, seriously, am I one of the few people on Earth who knows how effective and wonderful this brand is? My little redheaded boy with bad eczema loves Aveeno too. I give him oatmeal bath treatment once a week to help with his eczema, and he uses the lotion too. And I loved the baby line they have when he was younger. Sorry for rambling, but this is a great brand all around.

This moisturizer is seriously perfect for under my make-up ( especially when I use powder foundations), and I know the SPF isn't that high, but really I can't wear a high one, they are always so greasy and just my oily skin can't do those. This one I can do, and I do think it's helping to improve tone and texture, but really I can't tell if it's this stuff, or the glycolic acid, but let me tell you, the combination is a good one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product erased my acne scars, and for that, I will be forever in love with it. I actually only use it at night because I have oily skin and don't like to put any moisturizer on underneath my Bare Minerals original powder foundation, but I decided to get this instead of the SPF-free night cream because the ingredients are otherwise identical and this size is more economical for the same price. After about three weeks of nightly use, my acne scars were invisible. Gone. Words can't express how impressed I am with this moisturizer. It does have a fragrance, but I actually really like it and it hasn't irritated my skin. It does feel kind of slick and oily, so I can't imagine it would be good under makeup, but at night it doesn't really matter. My only words of caution are that it really stings around the eyes, so I have to use a separate eye creme. But that's whatever. No big deal. This has a great consistency, melts into skin nicely, smells good, moisturizes well, and does what it promises: brightens skin, evens out tone, and makes my skin "radiant." I use this in conjunction with the original Dove Beauty Bar as a cleanser and Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, and my skin has never been happier. Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is hardly any noticeable shimmer in this product.. I had to *really* look under the light and even then, it's barely visible. I doubt anyone will see it on your face from far away.

This stuff is alright, nothing groundbreaking, A very simple moisturizer that isn't super hydrating but is good for summer. The scent is nice - kind of a clean, lotion scent. I have fairly dry skin and in the winter time it really acts up. I think this lotion is nice for summer though. I might repurchase, we'll see.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't really know if i would by this again, I've had it for about a couple weeks, give or take.
Smell': smells absolutely wonderful to me, just like a clean, no perfume smell.
Package: Pretty cute and efficient pump with twist lock
Price: Many people say its like $20 but I bought it at costco for a pack of 2 at about $7.50 each. The price depends on where u buy it.
Quality: When I apply it i doesn't make my skin feel oily like a lot of moisturizers do, it makes it feel very clean. Also, it absorbs pretty fast. But i don't know it its from the moisturizer or not, but it seems to create little bumps on my previously smooth skin. I also got a pimple but im not sure if thats from this moisturizer or my recent stress. Anyways, it just gives me little bumps that kinda kills the texture of my skin. Kinda also dissolves my makeup so let it absorb before applying any. maybe its just bring out the pimples underneath my skin to get rid of them. I don't know I'll post another review about the affect after a while.

on 1/3/2013 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have used Aveeno products for several years now. I've had great success with a few of their products and have become a loyal patron. The Positively Radiant moisturizer is my favorite moisturizer for the winter. Although I have very oily/sensitive skin, in the winter time I find my skin a bit parched. If you have oily skin, you might know what I mean. During the summertime, I use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. That moisturizer doesn't work as well during the wintertime, especially when I am applying mattifying foundations.

The Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer feels and looks great on my skin. It's oil-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic, which are major factors that I look for in beauty products. Oil does build up on my skin as the day progresses, but my face doesn't look greasy at all. My skin looks more glistened than oily, which is a nice surprise.

Anyway, I really love this moisturizer and I would re-purchase this item.