Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Other
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.1

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 10/9/2016 7:06:00 AM

Immediate but slight burn when first applied. Continued to use but after a few days I now have red, very itchy splotches on my face. Will never buy again!

on 5/29/2014 2:25:00 PM

I use this as a daytime moisturizer, I bought it because it has SPF and it is not too heavy (I have very oily skin). I like that it is not too heavy or greasy, it absorbs fairly quickly and is unscented. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. However, this doesn't provide enough moisture, even for my very oily skin. I will use the rest of this up, but will look for something that provides a bit more moisture.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Aveeno that's that 💋

on 11/1/2012 6:35:00 AM

Opinion seems quite divided on this one. I like it, but then again I don't have problem skin. Like a lot of SPF moisturisers, its spreadability across the skin is a bit limited and it has a mild skin-whitening effect that lasts a minute or so until it is absorbed, but thankfully the product does not have that sunscreen-y smell that many SPF creams have. Not sure that there is anything 'positively radiant' about its effect, but I enjoy using it. If you are concerned about the hygiene of jar packaging, you will appreciate the pump bottle here. The product comes in a 75 ml quantity rather than the standard 50 mls, so it is better value for money than you may think. The only reason I won't buy again because I am trying to switch to cruelty-free products. Aveeno is owned by Johnson & Johnson, which apparently tests on animals.

on 8/19/2012 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

this product is an absolute pieace of sh*t !!
i cannot believe i used it! it fully ruiend my clean and clear skin!
it gave me a rash all around my mouth which i still effing have!
also it gave me pimples in places where i had smooth skin!
i was very upset and dissapointed! i cannot belive this happened im so sad i look so disguisting and ugly! i could cry and im not even joking! seriously not even makeup can cover the damadge made to my face.
please peoople do not buy this product!!! dont waste ur money!! buy better things!

on 7/12/2012 1:09:00 PM

I love this moisturizer! My skin is very prone to breakouts and I get a rash from almost anything. This helped my acne tremendously and I didn't have any bad reactions. I also use it as my daily sunscreen because it does not cause breakouts like most other sunscreens.

on 6/16/2011 7:26:00 AM

I've been using this for over two months with absolutely no skin tone correction, as advertised. Additionally, as others have mentioned, the sparkly/greasy aspect is unappealing. DO NOT GET THIS PRODUCT NEAR YOUR EYES! It burns. A lot! For that matter, the fumes from the fragrance can cause more eye watering. Why do I continue to use it? Simple. I paid about $15 for the tiny lil bottle and can't bring myself to throw it away til it's gone. I just dust powder over the moisturizer to remove the sparkles.

Save your money.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Bought this a while back and used it only a couple times cuz I thought it didn't do what it said. Then one day when I ran out of moisturizer I decided to give it a try again. After a couple days of use I noticed that my post acne scars lightened a bit and my skin looked healthier. Nothing dramatic but after a few weeks of use I saw a good difference and have continued to use it. Think this is the healthiest my skin has looked in a long while.
Wouldn't recommend this if you have really oily skin cuz it doesnt control that.

on 2/21/2009 9:20:00 PM

I love this product! It doesnt have an overwhelming smell. It glides on smoothly and doesn't irritate. However I should warn that I have dry skin - so those with oily skin may want to go with something lighter in texture. I love it though. I've thrown out my "hope in a jar" (which is horrible!) and replaced it with Aveeno!

This product doesn't moisturize well at all..My skin feels dry even after applying it...This does keep my makeup on well though, but I'd rather have skin that actually felt hydrated rather than makeup that soaks into my face more than my moisturizer....I know EXACTLY what everyone's talking about when referring to the sparkles..Those annoyed the heck out of me as they were so obvious and I felt like they were actually gonna clog my pores up/irritate my skin, especially if they were mica! I couldn't even find the ingredient list for this online like I Was hoping to, but I bet it is mica in there..those are actually supposed to be the natural "light diffusers" since they reflect light and make you THINK your skin tone's more even, which it is not. And on top of all this, this stuff was way too expensive. Ive only used half the bottle and I plan on keeping up with this simply as a body moisturizer/hand moisturizer since im too disappointed with using it on my face...