Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.1

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Too oily for me, also burned my skin :(

on 6/28/2016 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really have been LOVING this moisturizer so much! My skin is awfully dry on my face in general. I'm always on the look out for an amazing facial moisturizer. I've been using this for a month and I'm super happy with it. It's light, soothes my skin, smells nice, doesn't clog pores, and it's SPF 15. It moisturizes really really well which is most important to me. My face feels velvety soft. I think this is expensive for a facial moisturizer but worth every penny.

on 4/19/2016 10:22:00 PM

I'm having a moment with this moisturizer...where if Im not wearing it and use another lotion I just don't feel pretty enough. I suppose from the mica which makes your skin glow...which I do not detect as "shimmer", even on close inspection...just a "radiance". I really like this, always have. Doesn't smell or feel sunscreeny to me...spf 15 is pretty low and this will not do when Im outside this summer but fine for when I spend most of the time indoors. This works amazing under my makeup...no issues whatsoever. And it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. No breakouts, although I see from the reviews about half the people reviewing this have broken out from it, which is sad...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used this product for almost 2 years before I realized that it was making me breakout. Only in my cheeks though. It made me very greasy halfway through the day with a good amount of cheek acne. Attractive right? After a lot of trial and errors with other similar moisturizers, I have come across Neutrogena' purescreen 30 spf. Great consistency, good spf, I'm not greasy and zit free. Sorry Aveeno, you have been replaced by Neutrogena.

This moisturizer has a classic lotion scent. It is quite thick but melts into the skin. It seems to set into a smooth powder-like feel on the skin. I have been breaking out a but more lately but I'll update on that soon.

UPDATE:
This lotion made me breakout like absolute crazy.

on 4/6/2015 11:43:00 PM

I LOVE this product. I have combination skin with a very oily tzone and I'm prone to breakouts. aveeno is one of the few brands that's won't break me out. This goes on very creamy and absorbs so well, leaving my skin with a glow that's not shiny or greasy looking. My makeup wears so well underneath this, I don't think I'll ever use another moisturizer.

on 3/14/2015 7:01:00 AM

Liked the packaging but spf is way too low for a daily moisturiser for me. Also, strangely... it made my pee smell different which is concerning. Should check out the ingredients on the back. Also, for a moisturiser, it wasn't very moisturising.

on 2/25/2015 3:16:00 AM

I used to use clarins as my daily moisturizer for 8-9 years but oneday I decided to try drugstore product and bought this because I like aveeno body lotion so why didn't I give the moisturizer a try?

From the packaging, I love the packaging. It looked simple and the pump was easy to use. The product itself, in my opinion is a so-so. The texture was quite creamy, loved the pleasant fragrance and could dry up easily after I applied it. My skin didn't have any breakout, it gave me some "glow" but my skin didn't have that brightness I wanted. After I finished the product, I decided not to repurchase it again.

I'm 26, I'm a cosmetologist and do makeup professionally. I have combination skin, oily t zone, slightly dry cheeks and some flaky spots around my nose and mouth in the winter. I am very fair, and sensitive. I've been using retin-a for about a year, which I has all but eliminated the fine lines and wrinkles I was starting to see. I was still left with redness and scarring. I usually do a lot of researched before purchasing a moisturizer and some of them were okay and some of them made my face freak out, some of them were expensive and some not. I bought this from target soley because I liked the packaging and used it before I read any reviews. I've used it 3 times, and my skin looks awesome enough that I am writing my first reveiw ever. This didn't break me out, has already faded some of my redness and acne scarring, and to my disbelief actually gives me a "glow" that I've never seen my skin have before. I honestly didn't know it was "shimmery" until I read other people's reveiws. I don't see shimmer on my face just a beautiful well...radiance. I also bought the night cream, and it seems to be working as well because every morning I wake up and my skin is more even than the day before. The only negative about the night cream is it's heavily fragranced and I thought for sure it would burn, but it didn't. I'm willing to look past the smell because of what I see in the mirror. (The day moisturizer isn't heavily fragranced) And for those of you saying this is expensive....a GOOD moisturizer from the drugstore usually costs around $20. So for its performance I'd say this is a straight up bargain.

I was using the st ives collagen moisturizer which I liked but ran out of. I decided to buy the positively radiant moisturizer and have used it for 4 days. It does not feel like it moisturizes my face at all and I now have dry patches. I will be swicthing back to my tried and true st ives.