Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 6/28/2016 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really have been LOVING this moisturizer so much! My skin is awfully dry on my face in general. I'm always on the look out for an amazing facial moisturizer. I've been using this for a month and I'm super happy with it. It's light, soothes my skin, smells nice, doesn't clog pores, and it's SPF 15. It moisturizes really really well which is most important to me. My face feels velvety soft. I think this is expensive for a facial moisturizer but worth every penny.

on 5/2/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has always been my go to moisturizer. I'm acne prone and moderately oily. This does leave me feeling greasy, soaks right into muay thai skin but is light and not at all heavy. Most importantly, this doesn't break me out and keeps my skin calm. Scent is nice and light and doesn't linger. It's a little pricey but I think most face moisturizers are pretty much in the same ball park.

To Read all 636 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/19/2016 10:22:00 PM

I'm having a moment with this moisturizer...where if Im not wearing it and use another lotion I just don't feel pretty enough. I suppose from the mica which makes your skin glow...which I do not detect as "shimmer", even on close inspection...just a "radiance". I really like this, always have. Doesn't smell or feel sunscreeny to me...spf 15 is pretty low and this will not do when Im outside this summer but fine for when I spend most of the time indoors. This works amazing under my makeup...no issues whatsoever. And it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. No breakouts, although I see from the reviews about half the people reviewing this have broken out from it, which is sad...

on 2/24/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I wanted to love this stuff so badly but it doesn't love me back! I got this in a gift set with the positively radiant night cream and the positively radiant facial cleansing wipes for $19CDN which is a great price considering the positively radiant daily moisturizer costs $19 by itself.

The product is very thick (so thick it feels like it's a zinc sunscreen) but it spreads out easily and didn't leave my skin with a white cast which I really appreciate. If I applied too much the product would pill off of my face if I didn't let it set. The smell is clean, slightly floral, faint and fades quickly after application. The lotion does have micro shimmer in there and it did really make my combination oily skin look radiant and even. It felt powdery and soft once it sunk in but still gave my combination skin adequate moisture.

Whenever I start using a new moisturizer with SPF, usually my forehead breaks out in a bumpy rash for a few days before fading and never coming back. The same thing happened with this daily lotion but it didn't fade! The bumps multiplied and started moving down my face. A week after I stopped using the lotion, the bumps went away. Two weeks after that I tried the lotion again to see if my body had finally acclimated itself to it, but my forehead started to break out again.

I really want to use this daily lotion long enough to see if it's going to brighten my skin but I cannot take the way it breaks me out! I've only ever used it for a few days at a time before it breaks me out.

Long story short; This stuff has a really nice texture and finish but it breaks me out like crazy. It didn't work for me, but I think it would be a nice product for someone with less sensitive skin than mine.

on 12/2/2015 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

- finish is on the greasy/oily side
- contains microscopic flecks of glitter
- burns if it gets in the eyes
- moisturizing

on 10/11/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This moisturizer feels great on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy and I don't have any breakouts. That's a good thing because my skin is very sensitive. It feels slightly creamy which is perfect for my skin since I'm in my 30s I noticed I needed more moisture.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used this product for almost 2 years before I realized that it was making me breakout. Only in my cheeks though. It made me very greasy halfway through the day with a good amount of cheek acne. Attractive right? After a lot of trial and errors with other similar moisturizers, I have come across Neutrogena' purescreen 30 spf. Great consistency, good spf, I'm not greasy and zit free. Sorry Aveeno, you have been replaced by Neutrogena.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This moisturizer has a classic lotion scent. It is quite thick but melts into the skin. It seems to set into a smooth powder-like feel on the skin. I have been breaking out a but more lately but I'll update on that soon.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this moisturiser for a while now and it's on its last legs. I have the 75mL bottle (the only size available in Australia, and only SPF option as far as I know) and because of its more emollient creamy formula, I found that the last 10-20% of the product had to be scraped out of the bottle because the pump wouldn't pick it up very well, unless I shake like a madman or open and use the pump as a stirrer. I've simply transferred it into a small travel-sized jar to save the fuss.

I haven't had any problems with it breaking me out. It's not too greasy for my combination skin and I find it sinks in nicely and fairly quickly. It's got a faint scent which I can't describe -- like a classic face cream. It does leave a powdery-textured film that looks "radiant" i.e. it could make you look greasy, or glow -- depending on the season for me and it can depend on how oily you get.

For now, I'm just going to use it up. I probably won't repurchase.

on 7/18/2015 2:18:00 PM