Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Too oily for me, also burned my skin :(

on 8/27/2017 5:53:00 PM

Radiant cause it's got little shimmers in it

on 10/9/2016 7:06:00 AM

Immediate but slight burn when first applied. Continued to use but after a few days I now have red, very itchy splotches on my face. Will never buy again!

on 7/26/2017 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love the face cream. Its soothing. Doesnt clog my pores. My face feels smooth. It has a semi matte finish so to say. It works beautifully under foundation. Doesnt make me oily at all. It can be expensive at $12-$15, depending on where you buy it. However, I 100% recommend you to purchase at Costco, either instore or online. The package includes 2 Aveeno face creams and a face scrub for around $19, its a steal. Considering the price of purchasing separately. Plus if you dont like it costco has an amazing return policy. Is a win win situation.

on 11/30/2016 3:39:00 AM

I did not think I would like this SPF moisturiser as much as I do.

Low UVB, high UVA, SPF15 moisturisers are becoming harder and harder to find. They are recommending higher than SPF25 now but I am pretty sure I apply the previously recommended amount, if not more. I do not want to load skin with unnecessary UVB protecting chemicals when I do not stay in direct sunlight a lot. Mineral actives seem like a good idea only they all have a white cast, even the modern Japanese ones like the Shiseido. So low SPF 3% Avobenzone is where it is at for me.

What I love about this Aveeno is that it dries matte. Being male I thought the "Radiant" part would be visible and make me uncomfortable but it does not. It is barely noticeable and with a mattifying primer on top - even less so.

I used the Ultra-Calming for a while which works wonders under a matte foundation like Double Wear but definitively needs powder on its own. Even under a mattifying primer. This does not. It has a wonderful dry, somewhat powdery finish.

Time to stock!

on 6/28/2016 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I really have been LOVING this moisturizer so much! My skin is awfully dry on my face in general. I'm always on the look out for an amazing facial moisturizer. I've been using this for a month and I'm super happy with it. It's light, soothes my skin, smells nice, doesn't clog pores, and it's SPF 15. It moisturizes really really well which is most important to me. My face feels velvety soft. I think this is expensive for a facial moisturizer but worth every penny.

on 12/2/2015 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

- finish is on the greasy/oily side
- contains microscopic flecks of glitter
- burns if it gets in the eyes
- moisturizing

on 2/24/2016 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I wanted to love this stuff so badly but it doesn't love me back! I got this in a gift set with the positively radiant night cream and the positively radiant facial cleansing wipes for $19CDN which is a great price considering the positively radiant daily moisturizer costs $19 by itself.

The product is very thick (so thick it feels like it's a zinc sunscreen) but it spreads out easily and didn't leave my skin with a white cast which I really appreciate. If I applied too much the product would pill off of my face if I didn't let it set. The smell is clean, slightly floral, faint and fades quickly after application. The lotion does have micro shimmer in there and it did really make my combination oily skin look radiant and even. It felt powdery and soft once it sunk in but still gave my combination skin adequate moisture.

Whenever I start using a new moisturizer with SPF, usually my forehead breaks out in a bumpy rash for a few days before fading and never coming back. The same thing happened with this daily lotion but it didn't fade! The bumps multiplied and started moving down my face. A week after I stopped using the lotion, the bumps went away. Two weeks after that I tried the lotion again to see if my body had finally acclimated itself to it, but my forehead started to break out again.

I really want to use this daily lotion long enough to see if it's going to brighten my skin but I cannot take the way it breaks me out! I've only ever used it for a few days at a time before it breaks me out.

Long story short; This stuff has a really nice texture and finish but it breaks me out like crazy. It didn't work for me, but I think it would be a nice product for someone with less sensitive skin than mine.

on 5/2/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has always been my go to moisturizer. I'm acne prone and moderately oily. This does leave me feeling greasy, soaks right into muay thai skin but is light and not at all heavy. Most importantly, this doesn't break me out and keeps my skin calm. Scent is nice and light and doesn't linger. It's a little pricey but I think most face moisturizers are pretty much in the same ball park.

on 4/19/2016 10:22:00 PM

I'm having a moment with this moisturizer...where if Im not wearing it and use another lotion I just don't feel pretty enough. I suppose from the mica which makes your skin glow...which I do not detect as "shimmer", even on close inspection...just a "radiance". I really like this, always have. Doesn't smell or feel sunscreeny to me...spf 15 is pretty low and this will not do when Im outside this summer but fine for when I spend most of the time indoors. This works amazing under my makeup...no issues whatsoever. And it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. No breakouts, although I see from the reviews about half the people reviewing this have broken out from it, which is sad...