Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by age: 36-43
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.0

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 8/24/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have very sensitive skin, extremely oily in the T sections and extremely dry every where else. This moisturizer does not add any grease to my face, while keeping my dry areas soft. I also use the positively radiant exfoliating face wash and my skin is clear and as promised - RADIANT! The sparkle, others mention is minimal and only seen up close. There are no large chunks of glitter in this product, it's minimal and I tend to like it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

As a basic daily moisturizer, this product is great. I load it on with 3 pumps and it absorbs well and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I even use it on the back of my hands. I'd be SUPER excited if aveeno would increase the spf in this though. spf 15 doesn't feel like much. I can't say my skin looks different, or better having used this. I think of it as more of a preventative daily moisturizer. If you're looking for something with light spf, light feel, and moisturizing without greasiness, this product is perfect for you.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I really wanted this product to work because it promises the world - SPF, evening out skin tone and radiance. But it broke me out and that makes it pointless. So here is another moisturiser I am using as a hand creme.

on 10/27/2012 3:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can't normally use this as it is way too greasy for my oily skin but I've just had a bad skin reaction after a facial and this product literally resuscitated my skin.

Following the facial, my skin was granulous and completely dried out and this was the only 'plain' moisturiser in my bathroom I could use but it took a lot of pumps - about six 4 times a day when normally one pump is way too much to give you an idea of how dried out my skin was.

If you need soothing and moisturising, this is it.

on 4/17/2012 12:42:00 PM

Don't hate it, don't love it.
1) It doesn't moisturize great, it you have dry skin...it more sits on top of the skin and feels silky.

2) I like the (sparkly??) finish..it seems to mask imperfections.

3) It's nice on those oily days, like when I have PMS because its not a deep moisturizing cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't like this. This lotion irritates my skin, makes my skin itch, and makes my eyes water.

Nuff said.

on 5/6/2011 5:23:00 AM

Was wondering why on earth my eyes were getting burning and red and then figured out after going on holidays for two weeks and I didn't take this product with me, my eyes cleared up perfectly. Started using this again when i got back and almost immediately my eyes started burning and red again....and i don't ever put this stuff anywhere near my eyes! the closest it gets to my eyes is on my cheeks and nose it's nearly like the fumes from the product irritate my eyes.

It also doesn't hydrate much at all, won't buy again

on 1/25/2011 8:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is one of the better moisturisers that I have tried. I've been using it for about three weeks and have noticed that my face is looking a little better skin-tone wise. I also like the feeling my skin has after I massage this in - it absorbs quickly (I find I don't need to use much) and I feel smooth. It lasts all day as well and I've had no problems using this under foundation - works perfectly for me.

on 8/8/2010 1:00:00 AM

FINALLY a product that, for me anyway, does what I hoped it would! I bought this on a whim when I needed a d/s moisturizer and had very low expectations. I have super acne prone skin and thanks to years of tanning had developed such bad discoloration that my well meaning husband was always trying to "help" fix the foundation he thought I applied wrong. I've been using this for about five weeks and the improvement in the discoloration is amazing. I've used many other methods (exfoliation, peels, etc) and nothing has done what this has. I hate to call it miraculous because then it doesn't work for someone else and they're disappointed but for me it has been just that. I also have some fine lines and the start of some wrinkles and really feel like this does a great job at moisturizing and best of all it does not break me out a bit. I swear by it and will never be without it!

on 5/23/2010 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know why this product gets such rave reviews from beauty experts like Allure and others. It's a pretty lame moisturizer. And worse, if used under makeup it tends to roll into little balls that flake up, which means it's just sitting on the skin. Don't be fooled by the hype.