Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by age: 30-35
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15
Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 11/30/2016 3:39:00 AM

I did not think I would like this SPF moisturiser as much as I do.

Low UVB, high UVA, SPF15 moisturisers are becoming harder and harder to find. They are recommending higher than SPF25 now but I am pretty sure I apply the previously recommended amount, if not more. I do not want to load skin with unnecessary UVB protecting chemicals when I do not stay in direct sunlight a lot. Mineral actives seem like a good idea only they all have a white cast, even the modern Japanese ones like the Shiseido. So low SPF 3% Avobenzone is where it is at for me.

What I love about this Aveeno is that it dries matte. Being male I thought the "Radiant" part would be visible and make me uncomfortable but it does not. It is barely noticeable and with a mattifying primer on top - even less so.

I used the Ultra-Calming for a while which works wonders under a matte foundation like Double Wear but definitively needs powder on its own. Even under a mattifying primer. This does not. It has a wonderful dry, somewhat powdery finish.

Time to stock!

on 4/19/2016 10:22:00 PM

I'm having a moment with this moisturizer...where if Im not wearing it and use another lotion I just don't feel pretty enough. I suppose from the mica which makes your skin glow...which I do not detect as "shimmer", even on close inspection...just a "radiance". I really like this, always have. Doesn't smell or feel sunscreeny to me...spf 15 is pretty low and this will not do when Im outside this summer but fine for when I spend most of the time indoors. This works amazing under my makeup...no issues whatsoever. And it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth. No breakouts, although I see from the reviews about half the people reviewing this have broken out from it, which is sad...

on 7/18/2015 2:18:00 PM

This caused blemishes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I picked this up from my local Drug store two weeks ago, because of it claiming to improve tone and texture. Yes, I'm a sucker, but I had to try it.

I can already tell you that I will re-buy this amazing product though! I have oily skin, but every other week I use a strong glycolic acid to help fade old scars, wrinkles, exfoliate, freckles, etc...Anyway, I use all Aveeno products and I seriously love this little brand so much. I'm still prone to break outs if I use the wrong thing, and this moisturizer does not make me break out, and the cleansers don't either! I don't know why Aveeno doesn't get more love in online reviews, seriously, am I one of the few people on Earth who knows how effective and wonderful this brand is? My little redheaded boy with bad eczema loves Aveeno too. I give him oatmeal bath treatment once a week to help with his eczema, and he uses the lotion too. And I loved the baby line they have when he was younger. Sorry for rambling, but this is a great brand all around.

This moisturizer is seriously perfect for under my make-up ( especially when I use powder foundations), and I know the SPF isn't that high, but really I can't wear a high one, they are always so greasy and just my oily skin can't do those. This one I can do, and I do think it's helping to improve tone and texture, but really I can't tell if it's this stuff, or the glycolic acid, but let me tell you, the combination is a good one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this moisturizer it's very decent, goes on light, nice light scent. I like the texture. It has sunscreen but doesn't feel like sunscreen so it's very good quality. It last a long time for months so it's economical. I didn't really see my skin even but it leaves it smooth.
Pros: Good moisturizer
good ingredients
Nice light scent
nice smooth texture
It's 4oz so last a long time
Has sunscreen

Cons: Didn't seem to even out my skin tone

on 1/26/2015 7:19:00 PM

Since I love the coordinating face wash, I expected this moisturizer to knock my Olay Complete off the shelf...sadly, that is not the case. This moisturizer does not moisturize well and has given me blackheads after three days of use. Also, I have small bumps on my cheeks. Prior to using this product, my face was clear. I guess it's back to Olay and, hopefully, clear skin!

My sister is a big fan of this moisturizer and loves all things Aveeno. I borrowed some moisturizer from her on a couple of occasions and I have to say I'm not a fan of this lotion. It's more the consistency of the lotion itself it makes me feel like it is not being absorbed by my skin and doesn't seem to spread smooth. I more of the Neutrogena fan.

on 5/29/2014 2:25:00 PM

I use this as a daytime moisturizer, I bought it because it has SPF and it is not too heavy (I have very oily skin). I like that it is not too heavy or greasy, it absorbs fairly quickly and is unscented. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. However, this doesn't provide enough moisture, even for my very oily skin. I will use the rest of this up, but will look for something that provides a bit more moisture.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

UGH. I really wanted to love this product. I mean who doesn't want positively radiant skin, right? I bought this moisturizer when my local Target stopped carrying my regular moisturizer which was also an Aveeno product, Smart Essentials 30 SPF. I was already using Positively Radiant facial scrub so I thought the moisturizer would be just as good. Wrong. So wrong. I noticed after one week my skin was starting to dry out. My first impulse was to chuck it out, but I thought I'd stick it through thinking I just needed time to adjust. 7 weeks later and not only was my skin dry, it was irritated and chapped. I think it may have been the "shimmer" in the product to give you the "radiant glow"
that might have been the culprit. Threw it out thins morning and beelined to a Target in another town that carried my old, trusty moisturizer.

on 11/24/2013 8:25:00 AM

I've been using this along with the facial cleanser for about a week now and so while I am not sure about each product individually, I will say that before I had issues with redness and breakouts to the point where I couldn't always tell what was a blemish an what was just redness ( weird I know), but in a week omg my skin has gotten so much smoother and softer and the redness has faded so much already. What used to be prominent redness when I wouldn't wear makeup has faded to almost a blur you really have to look for. And it's only been a week. My blemishes have started to clear up too and no new ones have popped up. I truly do seem to have a glow. People have commented already on how well my skin has improved. I can go out without makeup on again (something i never thought possible). I compare this to cliniques even better line but it isn't nearly as heavy and isn't greasy like cliniques. IMHO it is waaay better than cliniques and costs much less. So giddy about this product bc it is already working and showing visible results. I know that different products work different on different people but for me and my skin this stuff is amazing.