Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.7

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really love this ! (This is coming from a "only high end makeup is good makeup" perspective) which is stupid because that's not always true. Anyways, I love this. I don't like wearing liquid foundation it feels too heavy and I don't need all the coverage. But this is amazing, it has a light barely-there feeling yet makes my skin look flawless. I actually stipple it on with the Urban Decay optical blurring brush and my skin ends up looking so smooth. I know this product has made a difference (I wear primers, concealer, and bronzer etc) because it wasn't until I started wearing it that I've been getting the most compliments ! Very affordable. The packaging is a bit too chunky to carry around, but I tuck it away in a vanity drawer. Its light feeling for the summer weather while still providing great coverage. Impressed! Will repurchase again and again.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily Skin and this works really great. I bought this because I find that Liquid foundation feels like I'm wearing a mask and my face ends up looking way too oily. Which I hate. But this product doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it also doesn't feel like your wearing a mask, So that's really nice. It also gives a light-medium coverage. Overall I really like this product and would definitely buy it again! :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've been wanting to try this product since I'm only 13 and I don't want something that makes me look like I actually am wearing foundation. This definitely gets the job done, but I don't know about the staying power... we're heading into fall and I'm wearing jackets all the time and sometimes during tests my head would be resting against my sleeve and when I look at it, I could see the foundation on the sleeve. That's basically the only con. But I'm probably only going to wear this in the winter because the shade is just a little too light for my skin tone and I don't think it'll stay on... Overall, I do recommend this product if you're looking to cover up redness or uneven skin tones.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Meh. As the name suggests, it is a sheer foundation. I no longer use it as a foundation, only as a setting powder, for which it serves it's purpose.
I have this in tan, which is a little dark for me. This powder lasts about 5 minutes after I apply it. You will have to reapply it whenever you walk outdoors. It even has low staying power when indoors. It lasts maybe 4 hours then starts losing the minimal coverage that it already had :( I won't be buying this again, because I'd like my makeup to last the entire school day. I'm sick of skipping lunch block because I need to touch up on my makeup.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Just bought this today---will try for a week and give a better review- but so far i can already tell that its a product that i will hate to love, you know? like the packaging idea is super smart and fast to just chuck in your purse for on-the-go. Also it takes awhile for the product to actually show and when i do brush it on my face I'm not sure if it goes on my face, into my nose or in the air. Also i bought this dirt cheap for about 3 bucks at target bc they were having a red tag sale in those bins

on 1/28/2010 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go-to powder. It has great coverage that is buildable. It doesn't make my sensitive acne-prone skin break out. Overall, I would definitely recommend this.

on 8/17/2009 6:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been buying this product for a while now. It worked pretty well and doesn't make me breakout. I don't like that it can be a bit chalky and look caked on if you apply too much. It also doesn't provide full coverage. Another thing that I don't like about this product is that it has to be touched-up often; for me at least.

on 8/13/2008 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I would not use this as an everyday foundation. The brush is not good and the coverage is light. But, It is great for quick touch ups. The product can get a little messy if left in a purse. The cap easily cracks and falls off.

on 4/28/2008 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Its okay when used OVER a liquid foundation. continued >>

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I kinda like the actual product, but that's about it. The packaging sucks, and I cracked it after my first use, & I can't really tell how much is going on until it's flying all over the place. But it's a nice sheer coverage that takes away some shinyness. Won't need to buy again.