Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.7

I have always been a big fan of Neutrogena products and just recently started using this foundation after returning my clinique perfectly real foundation (color was way too orange, and I even got color matched!) I'm using the color nude which is a tad light on my summer skin but looks fine with bronzer and doesn't look orange at all :) i have oily skin and this definitely holds up amazingly . I apply with the sponge it comes with then I dust a brush over my face just to get off any excess powder. Overall I am very satisfied !

on 12/13/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Not a huge fan of this powder, it is too powdery, which obviously... it's a powder! But I have found powders, like the Milani Multitask powder (my current fav) which look much more natural. Especially considering how light the coverage is, this foundation looks WAY too fake. So yea... this just really wasn't a good powder for me :(

This has been my everyday foundation for around 2 years now. I used to use the little sponge that is included, but I find I get more natural looking coverage with a powder foundation brush. I like the light coverage this gives because if you apply it right, it looks like you aren't wearing makeup, but it helps even out your skin tone. I would like it to be a little bit more build-able because it doesn't cover any breakouts or redness very well, but it is a good light foundation for most days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I'm going through a mineral makeup phase at the moment and I've always been a sucker for Neutrogina's foundations, so I thought, why not give this a try?

I found the product was quite good, but really not brilliant. It isn't the best mineral foundation I've ever used by a long shot. I found it a tad cakey-it didn't sink in as well as most other powder foundations tend to do, and I thought that the particles of the powder weren't as tiny as some of the other powders I've tried, so it wasn't very natural looking and it didn't buff in as well as it could have with my kabuki.

Plus I have very fair skin (NW15) which is prone to redness, and the foundation didn't really help to conceal the redness, which was a pity. I would have had to have put on a lot of product to tone down the slight redness, which I wasn't prepared to do because it was just about bordering on being too dark for me (I bought Classic Ivory).

I must admit, the packaging is great though-there's a little sponge and a small mirror inside, which is handy.

Overall, it's an okay product-but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 8/28/2008 3:00:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! It gives excellent coverage without looking cakey. And the lightest shade is perfect for me. It covers all zits and redness. The only bad thing is that it doesn't stay on that long.

on 10/12/2006 4:13:00 PM

This is decent. I wanted to try this when it first came out, because I always heard mineral makeup was better for you. So I bought it for $14. And then when I tried to use it, it would not come out to save my life! Finally, after like 15 minutes, it started to come out, but you could hardly even tell if it was! I still really can't tell when I use it if it is doing anything for my face or not. It just doesn't show up.