Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.7

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've always been a big fan of Neutrogena products. Even though I think it's pretty pricey for a DS brand, as long as it works, who cares. I got this because it was on sale and I planned on using it for more of a setting powder than an actual foundation because I prefer medium to heavy coverage. I tried this with both Maybelline Superstay liquid foundation & Neutrogena healthy skin (not the old kind) liquid foundation. It works pretty well with both of them, it's nice as a setting powder because it doesn't give too much coverage, but it gives you enough to give you the poreless/airbrushed look. I would buy it again, I still use it from time to time. It did have more of a tendency to oxidize on me with the Neutrogena liquid foundation, but with Maybelline it was perfect and it doesn't transfer much.

on 5/30/2011 3:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I LOVE this compact foundation. I've had this product for a while now just never did a review about it. It's very matte and as an acne victim I don't use it by itself and it's just not enough to be by itself. I would buy it again. I just haven't ran out because I don't use it much. My skin is always looking different every day. Sometimes my skin looks best with just a liquid foundation I set and sometimes it looks better with this matte powder foundation on. So it's not a daily product. However when I do use it I absolutely adore the way it goes on so smoothly all over my face balancing my liquid foundation out and overall giving me a flawless look. Keep this in stock Neutrogena!

on 8/18/2009 11:14:00 PM

I love this foundation
I chose to switch to powder so my pores won't get as clogged.
The coverage for me is pretty good. I use the lightest shade and its PERFECT.
And the sponge applicator it comes with is way good which is surprising
Definatly using again

on 6/26/2009 8:10:00 PM

This is da best powder ever i really like it and i have not tried anything better!!!!

on 2/25/2008 3:02:00 PM

I picked up this powder as a setting powder over my concealer since I don't wear a full face of foundation each day. It works well and doesn't dry out my skin. Coverage is decent granted I haven't put more than a two light layers on. I wouldn't repurchase this because I'm still in love with my MAC studio fix :)

on 12/17/2007 1:35:00 PM

Just got this at least 2 days ago. I just tried using it today and I see NOTHING come out of the packaging! Way too difficult, so I'm going to return it. Not at all worth the $10