Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 18 & Under
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

1 review

on 3/2/2008 10:49:00 AM

Its about time for Neutrogena to pick up the slack and come out with a good mineral foundation, not that horrible brush thing. Anyways this is a good basic powder foundation, good for sensitive skin, easy to use compact and decent range of skin tones. I first bought one in natural ivory but it proved to be too light and pink for me so I picked up another in Buff. I'm asian and Buff is more yellow based (?). Buff is almost an exact match to my skin tone so I'm pleased with that. I dont use this everyday because powder foundations enhance dry skin so the flaky bits are more noticable but this compact is so quick and easy, why wouldn't you buy it? Plus it claims to have SPF 20. I dont really understand how they put spf in a powder but they can't exactly false advertise.