Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 36-43
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great foundation. Not blotchy and very easy to apply. If I didn't know how good it is I and based on packaging I would never buy. Packaging looks cheesy and unprofessional. Price is less than ten dollars which is pretty hard to beat.

I JUST BOUGHT THIS PRODUCT TODAY. I WANTED TO REPLACE MY MAC STUDIO FIX FOR SOMETHING CHEAPER AND THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. I USE C4 IN MAC STUDIO FIX AND I BOUGHT THE NATURAL BEIGE AND IT IS A GREAT MATCH. I WILL DEFINITELY BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN THE COVERAGE WAS BUILDABLE AND IT FELT COMFORTABLE AND NOT HEAVY LIKE STUDIO FIX ALSO IT DID NOT BREAK ME OUT LIKE STUDIO FIX. I RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT. GREAT COVERAGE AND THE PRICE IS JUST RIGHT AND EASY TO BUY YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO A DEPARTMENT STORE AND BE HELPED BY SNOBBY SALES PEOPLE.