Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

3.4

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like how this looks on the skin when freshly applied.
I do have issues finding a shade that matches well but they are pretty forgiving.
It did not break me out but my skin seems to be even oilier when I use mineral type foundations/powders.
This causes the makeup to cake up and slip around a bit and not look good.
I have to touch up far too much with this product than I have with others.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best powder on the market. Perfect. HG!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i freaking loved this product!!! but sadly, gave me some gnarly deep pimples all around my face :( heartbroken it didnt work out for my oily skin.

on 4/12/2013 12:34:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I apply this every morning to my T-zone over bare skin or liquid foundation/bb cream. Can't speak to it as a foundation, but as a setting/finishing powder it works great. It is invisible on the skin and does away with shine.

One lippie off because the compact broke.

on 2/26/2013 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I really like this foundation and I can say that it's my go-to if all else fails. The powder is nice and smooth. It gives light to medium coverage so it's buildable. It covers redness and uneven skin tone pretty well. I love how it lasts all day on me; by evening you may need to touch up but it isn't a big deal. I have dry skin but if you moisturize well, you will be fine. However, packing on the foundation it's expected it will look a bit dull and cakey so I use mac fix plus which makes a beautiful dewy complexion. With fix plus, my foundation lasts from day to night.

I purchased this powder to have a cheaper drugstore alternative to my clinique super balance powder..thus was actually a better color match for me because is more yellow tone then clinique. But i won't purchase it again because it clogged my pores. It caused blackheads on my nose and chin. And for 12 dollars its not that cheap.

on 1/27/2013 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this product hoping to replace my previous powder foundation. And because I had read so many great review I gave it a shot! BAD.

Pros:
*Feels like nothing is there
*Does not have any bad smells....or bad smell at all

Cons:
*Does not last
*No anti oil properties
*TOO sheer
*BROKE ME OUT!
*Packaging sucks

Definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great foundation. Not blotchy and very easy to apply. If I didn't know how good it is I and based on packaging I would never buy. Packaging looks cheesy and unprofessional. Price is less than ten dollars which is pretty hard to beat.

on 9/22/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

The color Honey Beige works perfectly for my skin, this is a light coverage for shine / slight imperfections. Really great drugstore product!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've always been a big fan of Neutrogena products. Even though I think it's pretty pricey for a DS brand, as long as it works, who cares. I got this because it was on sale and I planned on using it for more of a setting powder than an actual foundation because I prefer medium to heavy coverage. I tried this with both Maybelline Superstay liquid foundation & Neutrogena healthy skin (not the old kind) liquid foundation. It works pretty well with both of them, it's nice as a setting powder because it doesn't give too much coverage, but it gives you enough to give you the poreless/airbrushed look. I would buy it again, I still use it from time to time. It did have more of a tendency to oxidize on me with the Neutrogena liquid foundation, but with Maybelline it was perfect and it doesn't transfer much.